🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Nice job! Could you share a link for those wide nickle strips?

I messaged this dude months ago when I saw he was in Ohio. I need to help him get that train back.

2 Likes

they don’t even label the sensor pinout? fk

My cousin uses the same pads riding his bike. They re sexy!

4 Likes

Pretty smart to mount this beauty like this. Im so curious how this one will turn out and maybe theres space for some cooling packs on hot sunshine days :upside_down_face: :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

LoL is this the old Turnigy motor trick?

@Dareno

2 Likes

When you’re at work but doing online school and the clouds look mean but it’s all good cause you don’t have your esk8 finished so got to take the bus :frowning: and I can still go inside lol

Btw electricity modual 1 out 5(? (As a heavy duty equipement student)) :smirk:

2 Likes

They are not intended to be tinkered with. Also, let’s be honest, it’s rated for trump change current. My li-ion Dremel in a 2wd setup could move you faster than this.

(Get indignant HW, yessss, you are little here, kinda sad, really. You toy car bits were once a thing for us. Meh, old news).

4 Likes

Yes SK8 motor. The motor has been used for about 7000 km in sun, rain, dirt, snow, salty slushy and so on. :slight_smile:

Bearing was sounding a long time but motor is still working.

5 Likes

@MYKC I’m jalous, is that the 38" ?
It seems like you have some clearance even with the rocker, what wheel size is this ?

Yeah, it’s a 38. Wheels are TB 110mm.

Really ? It doesn’t look like tb110, did you dye them ?

Clearly Caguama, 85mm in 77a

1 Like

Spider-esk8

My mistake, thought you were asking about the switchblade! It’s a Landyachtz Drop Cat 33 on Cagauama 85mm.

2 Likes

Yeah i figured it out afterward.
I love how clean this deck look but i thought it was lower on ground even if it’s the 33" version

It’s really low, hard to tell from the picture I posted. I think there is a little less than 2” of clearance.

Why is he talking shit about your awesome packs?

1 Like

I guess you could say I started it in his “apology” thread.

1 Like

What exactly is the problem with fiber tape?? That stuff is great

2 Likes