I owe you all an apology

LDP with your charged esk8 on your back. :stuck_out_tongue:
where’s to far? btw.

I’ve bent 3ds, PT, SR hangers and helped with bent kaly hangers.

Everything bends if you want it to.

Bet, friends :nail_care:

8 Likes

Garden Grove to Torrance. I’m m just being a pussy. :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Can confirm. He blocked me on insta and deleted the post after I told him the battery he had just made looked dangerous.

Not before swearing at me, belittling me and swinging that massive dick of his. Apparently you can build batteries however the fuck you like if you use 200a vescs :rofl:

Dude can’t build batteries for shit. Would strongly advise anyone with a tiller pack to get it looked at by a competent battery builder.

11 Likes

Love that Boardnamics even you can’t touch

Or a Honda

No need to pointlessly defend Dave to us. We know the truth.

10 Likes

6 Likes

Well I see someone isn’t cutting corners…

12 Likes

and thereby is cutting corners? lol

9 Likes

the total lack of paper and kapton on the pgroups to isolate the cell cans from rubbing all over each other is disturbing to me.

5 Likes

I love how the balance tabs are exclusively folded of the shoulder of the can, and that poor bottlenecking nickel…

3 Likes

That’s nuts. on this pack the balance lead is on the positive side, there should be paper between the can and the tab or fire happens.

On a recent pack i saw, they were on the negative side (putting them on the next positive over lol) and they actually had the paper between them in that one.

1 Like

What are your thoughts on hot gluing balance leads between cells? I have this 10s1p stagger block and I was thinking if running the balance leads so half run down the back over the nickel and the other half are diverted away down the gap between cells to the other side (main discharge leads on that side)

1 Like

That’s similar to how i built my evolve packs prior to about a year and a half ago. Most of those are still running, i’m just now getting people wanting to send thier first round packs in for rebuild because they’re depleted. IT works, but by today’s community standards its a bit scary. A bit of paper between the wire and cells is the best plan, and you can still use the gap between cells if you squish the paper into the gap.

I run the balance leads over the paper on the evolve mods now, and i kapton the shit out of the edges before neatly running the wires down the edge. They still have to be built that way if you want it looking stock.

5 Likes

I have the plastic spine between them so it’s mostly against that but I will try and get paper in there

1 Like

This was another one I realized I had a screenshot of. Dude on Facebook, I cropped his name and pic out. Pack shorted his first ride iirc. And he shipped it like that back to tiller for repair…

2 Likes

i’d love to cut open that shrink.

2 Likes

Did anything get shipped back to the user?

1 Like

Yeah 99% sure tiller repaired it, whatever that means, and sent it back

4 Likes

Ok, so we started talking about his batteries. Any evidence he’s learned from these battery mistakes and public ridicule? seems unlikely any builder would want to see these come back and not change some habits?

Regarding the apology though, what’s the status there?

I do feel like if someone’s willing to apologize and make amends that’s something we should encourage in this community. So i’m wondering if this apology turned out to be genuine.

7 Likes