🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

@janpom similarly was done in the old forum with just one automotive fuse. Don’t remember who did it, but he removed all the plastic parts of the fuse and just used the fuse blade. I think you can get the midi fuse blades just as they are without casing.
If it’s still too big you could just print a T shaped cover for the loopkey and hide the fuse inside there.

2 Likes

This is so sick!

2 Likes

@rafaelinmissouri
which motors are those old ones? and are you selling them by any chance?

2 Likes

Lol, Raf doesn’t sell shit, he just builds more boards :joy:

6 Likes

Just curious, why all the cables? Why not just get the correct size cable and connector?

2 Likes

They would be thick and stiff. 3 x high flex wires are easy to bend and consume less space.

6 Likes

Any plans for dual esc in future?

1 Like

We have a lot of plans…

6 Likes

Yeah. What @glyphiks said. I hoard and then hoard some more. They are old Flipksky 190kvs I have had a couple years now.
I thought I may have a bad motor but may just turn out it was one bad bullet connection…

3 Likes

I know right…Love the FM radio, kinda cool to skate and listen to the radio.

1 Like

I always listen to the radio when I ride.
Unless I have bad reception in which case I use bluetooth

2 Likes

Like carbon fiber huh?

8 Likes

Yeah its ok I guess :grin:

5 Likes

I am interested in getting some parts made like that sometime.
Would you do that?

3 Likes

Yes it would be easy to make some more of those!

3 Likes

Never seen a battery that needed an attohenries measurement

1 Like

That whole picture makes no sense… :joy:

1 Like

The funny part is that the ridiculousness of the answer is overshadowed by the ridiculousness of asking “what attohenry battery”

It’s like they just took all the science classes out of schools in the last 10 years.

2 Likes

Not gonna lie I had to look up what an attohenry was, but I realized I probably should of knew what it was.

I guess my brain didn’t comprehend henry with the atto prefix :man_shrugging:

1 Like