šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Following this logicā€¦

Youā€™re an expert in what?

Ever heard of friends with benefits?

Saw it in one of @sofu photos and had to have it

2 Likes

Those rib eyes sound good Iā€™ll take a couple of those along with some proto 63100s and 130s lol

5 Likes

@torqueboards waaaah :sob:. Sell them 130s!!!

1 Like

Nice one bro! Make sure you sand it well and seal the edges nicely.

How itchy is the fibreglass in those bastards!? Was it hard to cut with the handsaw?

3 Likes

LOL :rofl: Jeff Wu or Jeff Anning? My Carbon GT deck had the same shitā€¦

I never mentioned it in the build thread but the exact same shit

1 Like

Jeff Wuā€¦ so much for a CNCā€™d deck lol

My tipo has the same issue

3 Likes

It has fiberglass???
I did not even noticeā€¦

My eyes are all puffy todayā€¦

The hand saw was new so not too bad.

I put polyurethane on the edges. And then hit the whole deck with a couple coats of clear coat from a rattle can.

2 Likes

Yep there is a layer of fibreglass cloth in between the bottom ply and the next. It is the itchiest shit i have ever come across in my life :rofl:

3 Likes

What you buy? A customer service kit??

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

My cousin got some 6355s and TB ESCs

2 Likes

Ah. Nice haha

I had the same issue with my neo one deck and standard skate hardware. I tried m5 bolts and it fit perfect!

I am using M5 bolts, which I believe are a bit wider than standard skate hardwareā€¦

Lid snapping was my fault, although it doesnā€™t inspire confidence. Think I will sell this deck / use it for a kid build, and get something different myself.

1 Like

Howā€™d the lid snap? Maybe fiber glass the deck and lid?

Which motors are those? Enough torque with Bergs for a casual commuter board and some occasional sporty riding?

1 Like

They are the latest Elofty 60kv motors. They have plenty of torque and speed, commuting and speed runs is how i ride. Itā€™s up for sale in the complete section BTW :wink:

2 Likes

I know someone that would kill for that deck xD

You alright and just taking a break or crash?

2 Likes