šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Iā€™m okay. Cyclist stalled in front of me. while I thought Iā€™d pass behind her, she thought Iā€™d pass in frontā€¦

3 Likes

How?

1 Like

I believe she thought I was somehow going to swerve around her. I was simply slowing down a bit to make sure Iā€™d pass behind without stopping.
She got technically lucky. I was on a speed stretch where I can hit 60+ without interruptions but today I slowed it down for the kids around.

6 Likes

Lid snapped because I had it on with velcro in only a few places, so it wasnā€™t a flush seal. So there was enough space for it to bend in the horizontal direction to snap.

@Bavioze Really? Who? Iā€™m willing to let it go for cheap, travel restrictions have made me lose all my interest in this deck.

2 Likes

My friend actually, hes not on the forum but he loves the stealth look and the @M.Hboards build. I told him that the deck is sadly not available anymore and he read the whole jeff thread, its become quite a meme between us.

ā€œYou wanna do group buy friend? We have many in stock so combining group buy is better! Get many friends as possible please.ā€

5 Likes

@Flasher what is this building ?

2 Likes

@Plurf itā€™s our Olympic Stadium

2 Likes

Freakin awesome FAMILY LIFE :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Dope dude! Awesome to see this gear getting put to use! What are your build specs?

2 Likes

Very reasonable, 10s6p 30q. 2wd, 4.12s. Clever 6x2 tires on the bergs if the fit. Else, 6shooters.

I havenā€™t ridden RKPs in 2 yrs.

yes please this integration would be incredible. The xiaoxiang app is annoying, if anything at least viewing the cell voltages would be awesome

3 Likes

You need to make something big and stupid out of whatā€™s in the box. Let me know if you need anything to do so.

1 Like

120 40t cells lol letā€™s fucking gooooo

1 Like

What are these spring tensioned screw fasteners called?

2 Likes

Dzus fasteners

4 Likes

I was under the impression that these were the same thing? And I believe that they fit.

1 Like

Cool pic :call_me_hand: Halloween is coming :sunglasses:image image image image

Bingo, also seen them called quarter or half turn fasteners but those are really just 2 types of dzus fasteners.

2 Likes

Just like to see a color scheme followed to the end :wink:

2 Likes

Where did you buy the bearings from? It seems virtually impossible for me to get the right sized bearings to run thane on 12mm axles unless paying 100+$ just for bearings. :smiley:

5 Likes