🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

I mean that looks like a pretty serious impact, I don’t think you’d be walking right now if you didn’t have it haha

2 Likes

There we go. I always use a filter

2 Likes

And there I was thinking I was the only one with TB110 wobble issues. Why was this never publicized by all of you experts?

1 Like

@torqueboards manufacturing issue? Actually saw post in FB as well on wobbles with the new TB110. My blue 74a are fine.

Uhhh… I build boards that zoom and ride them… no expert at anything related to esk8. I had 1 wheel out of 32 that was a little wobbly… when I rode it it was non existent. :man_shrugging:

I don’t think it’s a manufacturing defect … but again not an expert on thane or wheels or manufacturing. If it was a manufacturing defect I’m sure we would have a lot more people with this issue as there are a lot of these wheels out there.

:eyes:

3 Likes

Love these nixie clocks

2 Likes

never truer words spoken

1 Like

Phew looks like a serious blow. Good feels and fast heals. Give yourself a concussion check if you haven’t already!

1 Like

Glad you’re okay…

I love the feeling knowing your alive thanks to a helmet.

1 Like

There are many experts here. You are one of them. Otherwise Dexter would not give you preproduction wheels to test.

I had three of four TB110 72As that were definitely unbalanced. However, like you, I could not detect vibrations on pavement up to 40kmh. They only vibrated on the table and smooth marble floors.

2 Likes

Following this logic…

You’re an expert in what?

Ever heard of friends with benefits?

Saw it in one of @sofu photos and had to have it

2 Likes

Those rib eyes sound good I’ll take a couple of those along with some proto 63100s and 130s lol

5 Likes

@torqueboards waaaah :sob:. Sell them 130s!!!

1 Like

Nice one bro! Make sure you sand it well and seal the edges nicely.

How itchy is the fibreglass in those bastards!? Was it hard to cut with the handsaw?

3 Likes

LOL :rofl: Jeff Wu or Jeff Anning? My Carbon GT deck had the same shit…

I never mentioned it in the build thread but the exact same shit

1 Like

Jeff Wu… so much for a CNC’d deck lol

My tipo has the same issue

3 Likes

It has fiberglass???
I did not even notice…

My eyes are all puffy today…

The hand saw was new so not too bad.

I put polyurethane on the edges. And then hit the whole deck with a couple coats of clear coat from a rattle can.

2 Likes

Yep there is a layer of fibreglass cloth in between the bottom ply and the next. It is the itchiest shit i have ever come across in my life :rofl:

3 Likes