🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

All i know : it’s red and black, should be fast as hell !
(That’s ancient knowledge)

3 Likes

It’s a 63100 long motor, featured in skateboard racing if it could

5 Likes

@jax.skateboard
Welcome to the forum :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

what bike is that? And what’s the priceee

1 Like

Scott aspect 940 i rebuild to ebike.
Bike cost around 900eur and electric parts 1300 eur with middrive motor and 14s7p battery.
Hits 70 km/h.
Cant ride eskate atm because if I crash production might get delayed even more, ebike more secure​:sweat_smile::sleepy:

8 Likes

HOLY SHIT YOU GOT IT. Wait a minute. Ahh I fucked up. It looks like I have you the first Rev 6 🤦

3 Likes

@Venom121212

🖼 Pictures and Nothing Else!

Long phase wires not a problem here?

Indeed it is. You had already shipped when he decided on rev7

Btw what’s the extra 4 longer screws for?

1 Like

If I am not wrong long phase wires are better then long Pos/Neg Wires. There was a discussion the other day about it, I think that’s what they came up with at least.

2 Likes

Andrew said he designed it for 20mm m2.5 but for one of the holes, it’s a little too long so I got extra 16mm just in case you ran into the same issue

1 Like

Oh I just screwed in all 4x16

3 Likes

Never gave me issues on my other board that’s configured similarly so I hope not.

2 Likes

eventually I’ll make a EMTB with a top mount. Do update if it becomes an issue. I would love save on batteries and ESC and just move the whole box from one board to another!

2 Likes

Lemme know if you’d like me to make you another one in the same or different style! I still haven’t sent out your VX2 so I can throw in a new shell :+1:

2 Likes

It shouldn’t be a problem, my trampa is an all in one enclosure and runs smooth like on day 1 for the past year.

2 Likes

Is that 2.8kg of the good stuff I see?

4 Likes

I hope you plan on selling :eyes: what are the specs

3 Likes

Daaaaang! Thats alot of nick!

2 Likes

so it’s not quite the good stuff-- 25mm X .2mm.

absolutely, HMU if you need some =)

Appears to still gave plenty of room to work with on 21700s

I’m also happy to part with my 30mm stuff if anyone’s in need, as I don’t mind using the 25mm for all my applications

3 Likes

I doubt anyone here needs that

download (93)

/s

10 Likes