šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Itā€™s the best price: performance board Iā€™ve ever tried. Belongs to a friend of mine and she loves it. Sheā€™s an expert snowboarder and rides it fast. I really didnā€™t have any complaints when I rode it. Lots of torque, deck was too flexy for my tastes. If I had to buy a prebuilt board for under $1k it would be this.

2 Likes

Hey well I guess this goes to show that having the ability to remove the axle is pretty useful

Pretty sure thatā€™s a screw-in axle, not a shoulder bolt. I have these on my board

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the third and the most bent one within the last month.
White bmw didnā€™t find the will to use the turning signals, nor the will to look left before turning left, or slow down, and ran me over on the bike lane.

Luckily only clipped the front wheel and i ripped my jeans rolling.

Had i not braked in time, i would have been in front of it.

The other 2 are minor, like 2-3Ā° from exceptionally shitty roads, well, mostly stress relief gaps i think

1 Like

Replaced with shoulder bolts now. Donā€™t have any more axles and there is a uk seller doing 5 bolts for Ā£12.50 on ebay (even lower on higher quantities). Bought 5 for spares and today i officially have 0 left lol

1 Like

That is literally so unlucky haha

Mine look the same as the day I got them so far

1 Like

Bro, how light is this thing? Looks so nice!

13 pounds

1 Like

Amazing

Iā€™m targeting at 10-pound commuter this winter

12s1p p42 a would be a good battery choice, I have a Meepo 10s2p in this one

Wanna go with vtc5a 10s1p with hot-swap capability

1 Like

I am really curious how it peeforms compared to the BKB dual kit.

But all I gotta say is how lucky kids are these days.

For the price that Zealot looks really Solid.

I have seen it in person and it looked really.

but did not get to ride it because the kid riding it didnā€™t have a helmet on so I didnā€™t want to be all.
Here let me try your board but you canā€™t try mineā€¦

2 Likes

I really want to try a BKB dual. They look like a great value.

1 Like

Iā€™m guessing the 6355 motors on the bkb could move my fat ass better than what backfire hasā€¦

I think I would also prefer the bkb deck since it is longer.

But a lot of people are not going to be into assembling the kit.

Does anyone know what cells backfire uses on the Zealot?

Be curious how their 12s2p 21700 compares to the 10s3p 30q

I can tell you that the Backfire does get 20 miles out of a charge.

I feel like since you havenā€™t heard of the gif. You havenā€™t heard of lonely island. Enjoy their very tasteful discography

3 Likes

@Scepterr For a second there I thought you were rolling around on bike nuts :rofl:

5 Likes

You see what you wanna see šŸ¤·šŸ˜‹

4 Likes

Yep. I would only need a backpack tied to 550 helium balloons to get that out of a 12s2pā€¦

2 Likes

They dont specify what cells they are, so I believe they are no name 4ah 21700s. Their g3+ is 40Ts amd they advertise it as such.
I get 12ish miles hard charging in turbo(speed 3), 15-16 in sport and Iā€™m sure 20+ in eco(but who does that).
The deck is a limp noodle, so I put their carbon deck on it, but they are updating the deck soon with tpu rails and a stiffer flex(what it should have been), think its being made in the factory that made the boosted stealth deck.
BKB will have way more torque, but zealot holds ita own in premade market.

1 Like

dude you need to get these on video.

1 Like