šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Is the board Iā€™ve been waiting to finish lol. Already hitting 40mph with throttle left. Have yet to fully pad up and see what shes capable of.

Thanks homie!

5 Likes

I did not try.

1 Like

What are the specs on the battery and is that your enclosure? Me LIKEY your build :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s 30% Cisco build :rofl:
Looks great brother. Congrats.

Donā€™t mean shit. You can hit top speed and still have throttle left :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

20Ah 12s8p 25r 120a

@BigBen

The gears are definitely what make the build. Thanks again!

Let me reiterate lol. Hitting 40mph with overhead left in speed. It may only be another 5mph left though lol. Build was projected for 40-45mph. Nonetheless, I finally have my daily in the quiver.

2 Likes

Dudeā€¦ are you going to the moon?

4 Likes

Says the guy with 8 motors :eyes::beers: on a board :joy:

4 Likes

So original Randal baseplate is this one. @ahrav @b264

3 Likes

Make sure you swap them pivots out :call_me_hand:. Those ones arenā€™t as good as the @RipTideSports ones.

5 Likes

Ah. That I can work with.
Sheā€™s clean brother.

2 Likes

And thatā€™s with 6055 motors? Wow!

1 Like

4 Likes

I think that if he really did his best he could fit another oneā€¦im quite disappointed he did not :rofl:

1 Like

do you have a build thread? :pray:t2:

1 Like

Nope. What cha you want you know?

Which 3dServisas drives are those? ratio? do you have the option to switch to thane? also what is your battery config?

I am considering a build with the mini urethane drives with the bergmeister adaptor so I can switch between bergs and 110s. Iā€™m concerned about whether there would be enough torque when running the bergs. Ideally my battery would be 12s4p p42a.

1 Like

@CiscoV can correct me if Iā€™m wrong
https://shop.3dservisas.eu/collections/drivetrain/products/fatboy-ss-mini-gear-drive-v4-for-fatboy-230-240-260-trucks

He also said theyā€™re 3:1 ratio.

I would assume with the appropriate adapter. Which is something I havenā€™t looked into, so wouldnt know (primarily pneumatic rider).

20Ah 12s8p 25r double stack 120a

3:1 on bergs has pull on 12s. Especially if you up you motor amps to about 50a per motor. I run mine @ 45a per and love it.

However lol, 3:1 on 110mm is going to be fast lol. Pad up brotha

2 Likes

6355 class motors can haul some ass, and they are light. Underrated in my opinion. Iā€™ve all but stopped using 6374s. I run dual 6355 or single 6380+

4 Likes

Nope. These are pneumatic specific drives
No compatible with thane ā€œ:face_vomiting:ā€

2 Likes

There is room for 4 more, Iā€™m certain. @ahrav :wink:

2 Likes