🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Oh wow

1 Like

WTF haha how??? It looks like the bell cracked and then the centripetal force ripped it apart

5 Likes

I wondered why no one has commented on that yet. I was tempted to post it here when he uploaded them.

1 Like

Nice find Rosco.

In my misspent youth, I used to have ninja stars that resembled that.

2 Likes

yeah hahahaha, that really looks like a shuriken.

1 Like

This looks like a bug from the matrix! gross

5 Likes

Dammit this was the exact reference my drunk brain couldn’t make. Cheers to you.

2 Likes

More like I removed a tiny board tumor.

1 Like

Bro I knew there was something it reminded me of. That’s it for sure

3 Likes

How do you use them? You have to cut the nose all the way to the holes?

2 Likes

I need to round the inner edge. I could have had it modelled, but I’m impatient and like doing things myself :joy:

I will make a urethane riser between the deck and the bracket which will act as a dampener and a cable route.

10 Likes

Bro just buy another 44 demonseed you know you want to.

1 Like

Already got 2. And they’re not easy to come by. You can rest assured that if I find another one I’ll probably buy it :joy:

2 Likes

Not if I find it first. I need another build this year like a second pen15 hole.

Current builds
1 Tubby 40% completed
2. Luminar 10% no deck yet
3. Puppy started today 30% Pink and girly it’s for my 6 year old (well that’s my story).

You have likely more on the go.

5 Likes

I think you added an extra 0 after 100 by mistake

2 Likes

2 Likes

@janpom
Cool idea! What use do you intend this for? I can see it being good for a charge port (xt90, barrel jack, whatever you’d use) but loop key? Are you also limiting current in the VESC settings? Wouldn’t want it to blow because you pulled a tad too much current while riding I would think.

1 Like

@janpom how are you going to test it out safely?