🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

If you switch from thumb to trigger (or trigger to thumb) control, and you get used to it over the course of a few minutes and are riding along and BAM:exclamation: a car pulls out in front of you, don’t you accidentally hit the wrong control by instinct occasionally?

I know I do.

It’s why I stopped switching controls very much. When you’re using your brain, everything is fine, but when you have a sudden instantaneous instinctual response often it’s reversed, which exacerbates the problems happening at that moment. You see the car and brace for slow down right as you smash the brakes … but then the skate starts accelerating hard … and all in a fraction of a second.

2 Likes

You could technically invert the pot?

1 Like

Nope, maybe because on both thumb and trigger remotes I instinctively put force through both throttle fingers in said directions.

1 Like

@Taraskasyanyuk
What a sexy beast.

2 Likes

Bruh, did the lanyard break? Are you ok?

1 Like

So clean :call_me_hand: love this build

7 Likes

super stealthy…

3 Likes

Wow, that looks really nice

3 Likes

Thanks. Itll be nice when the matching wheels come out. I personally liked the ones that you suggested but it looks like he’s leaning towards the colored ones, which should still go with the color pattern on my deck.

3 Likes

I’m fine, just felt stupid. Hit throttle accidentally. Wasn’t wearing lanyard.

2 Likes

I also drilled holes with it😂

does it really helps ? how much range do you get ?

I think the Spark works only over wifi, so you don’t get the 7km stock range from the Mavic

1 Like

Why does it look twisted on that last pic?

1 Like

Because I was seeing if a set of short bushings would still fit with these adjustable baseplates, but it wouldn’t let the trucks get anywhere close to tightened. So it still had a slight lean from when I had been standing on it a few seconds earlier.

Edit: damnit as usual I replied to the post instead of user

3 Likes

NICE work :call_me_hand: what’s this board look like?

2 Likes

Ya will see next week :rofl:

Have to do the veneer and thats hard.

3 Likes

Yo am I the only one who thought this was a porcupine

2 Likes

No, same here :pensive:

3 Likes

I haven’t gotten to test it yet. Dji epoxied one of the ribbon cables and I managed to break it when time came to take it off.

Waiting on new parts from china.

2 Likes

Dji parts are usually pretty simple to find on amazon, i did replace a bunch of brocken gimball cables

2 Likes