🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Yep

Yup climates is getting more brutal every summer cycle now and double fucked because we don’t have enough inmate fire crews to back up the front line teams cause of covid.

1 Like

That kinda sounds like “prisoner fire rescue rehabilitation program”

is that a real thing? :joy:

Yup, previously low risk inmates could apply for the state program to serve on a fire crew digging fire lines and acting as back line support during fire season. They are actually a pretty crucial part of the states forest fire fighting infastructure.

4 Likes

Dude.
Just
so
dang
pretty…

2 Likes

Almost done few more things left :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

She is a beaut indeed, but you do need some P clips and braided wire C:

2 Likes

Let’s see how long the new ones last :smiley:

3 Likes

It appears that amazon sent me 2 sets of 4. adding that to the ones you gave me. I could maybe get 3 weeks of riding in… :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yes It’s amazon time :call_me_hand:

1 Like

They got two options for 35 Randals, you go with remodel or original?

3 Likes

Oh shit for real ?? I’ve only ever used original but now that you mention it gonna buy the other version right now :joy::eyes:

EDIT: do you know what the difference is?

2 Likes

35degreeBaseNew1Randal

35base

One has cutouts on the side and only old-school bolt pattern? I want the first one tho idk if that’s the original or the remodel. They use to make a 28 too

3 Likes

Holy crap, that’s a crazy amount of wear :open_mouth:

1 Like

I ordered one August 18th from sk8kings and it still has not shipped.

3 Likes

I can take a peek in just a second at mine. And see which one it is :eyes:

2 Likes

Reallly??? Wtf. Whenever I’ve ordered got it in less than a week. That’s super weird…

Try reaching out ? :penguin:

I just did email them. They probably just overlooked it

1 Like

Make a post with the name and a little info so it’s searchable for people. Can’t find that pic in a search