🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

:eyes: What happened here?

@ahrav
Does that mean no broken light for me :sleepy:

2 Likes

Ohhh this was the second one :eyes::joy:

2 Likes

what mounts are you using? How close are they with the venoms to touching the road? Mine are super close with @moon mounts, which are the lowest profile SR mounts I could find. Also–RKP or TKP?

1 Like

Moon carbon mounts with those @akhlut axles. I should have ground them down near the screw holes before I rode them the first time. They are shredded but still strong.

Rkp 150mm

2 Likes

do you have a build thread for this? I’m about done with mine that’s same settup as you but SR TKP. Would love to see how you’re making yours work =)

4 Likes

What hubs are these?

Muahahaha!

I’m glad you noticed :rofl::joy:

What hubs are they indeed :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

Looks like an MBS Fivestar… but black! :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

A man of fine taste :wink:

1 Like

Whats going on with all those heatsinks :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Thats cool! Mine are actually not dyed tho :sweat_smile:

But i was wondering if i could dye my white ones, i might give it a go.

1 Like

Just painted? Dipped? Don’t leave me hanging like that man!

None, they came black, theyre not fivestars i guess? If you look close you can see the trough hole is a different size :wink:

Yeah they’re the precursors to the fivestar that used a smaller axle size. That’s only the second set I’ve ever seen unless you bought them off someone here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Bingo! Bought an old board for 25$ but its trucks were destroyed, so instead I’m salvaging & upgrading all the parts i can.

Really regret selling off my old ATS.12 trucks when i upgraded to matrix2s :sob:

1 Like

Ayy we’re currently binge watching this

3 Likes

Epic! My amazon and Banggood cart is full of these things, but I usually chicken out. Congrats on putting pixies through copper.

1 Like

thanks, The setup is deceptively simple. Really any 12v supplies work and most of the server ones are in the 60A range. I couldve also gone with the other converter. i forget the part number but its basivally a 60v 50a one , as opposed to the 96v 20a I have… though charging a 2kw pack in just over 2 hours is pretty sweet so im ok with it. the 20s build will thank my forthought.

@Arzamenable ya think a write up is in order?

1 Like

I’m so confused. Isn’t that … hobbyking??

1 Like

Turnigy esc. Funny coincidence me thinks