šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

That Kaly :heart_eyes: You should come to Intro to Speeeeed

1 Like

Iā€™m figgureinā€™ some shit on my ownā€¦ plusā€¦ I fukking h8 driving all the way to Torranceā€¦

thatā€™s like a universe away for meā€¦

1 Like

@DRI

I always think of methodmanā€™s album when I see this. Was the date in the art a homage?

Ahhhhh you in SD righhhttttt?

1 Like

someplace in the upper SD county and/or Inland Empireā€¦ depending how much I piss off the GFā€¦

Iā€™m gunna be able to fry an egg on her forehead when she getā€™s off shiftā€¦

luckily I got a bpoard chargedā€¦ and Iā€™m getting out of dodge

1 Like

is the deck flex ?
i mean, maybe if you have and extra large stance and some additional weights in your pockets youā€™ll be able ton get it flat :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Oh yeah, itā€™s a landyachtz drop cat. Meant to ride super low and flexy.

Sadly I have to step off for the 2 speed bumps near me but the ride is worth it. Iā€™ve considered top mounting the trucks but it hurts me. It feels like Iā€™m surfing a wave currently and I love it.

8 Likes

yeah, was just messing arround,
looks super nice, iā€™ll think about it when iā€™ll kill my timber axolotl

(sorry for bragging, i got it from the graphist who makes them and i love it)

2 Likes

The surf experience sounds very nice, wanted to try the deck out for a while now bus USA is a bit far unfortunately :rofl: maybe an excuse to buy one some day

3 Likes

Get some rails so you glide over the bumps!

2 Likes

Cutting board works wonders for sliding pucks. So I imagine a railing could work

Yeah, just rip off some 1/4" strips with a table saw and use a countersink screw in some threaded inserts to attach it (make sure the head sits well below the surface, maybe 1/8" under) near the sides. If that takes off too much flex then cut notches in the plastic half way through at some interval so it flexes more there (as long as each section has a screw it should be good, also put the cuts on the deck side so they donā€™t catch)

1 Like

sit lowā€¦ ride slowā€¦ digging your style brother

there is a time and a place for a funboard

1 Like

@Scepterr did you see the new OM 4?

yep, want dedicated cam though

1 Like

Sweet!

got a pretty good deal on it, $300 for used cam, expansion pack, 128gb microsd, lens filters, extra mount
looks like new

2 Likes

Dang thatā€™s a steal!

Would make a cool helmet cam hahaha

You cant have it both ways. One is always a compromise of the another also super flexy deck may need some CF wraping if you want to go fast 45+ M/hr

1 Like