🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Would make a cool helmet cam hahaha

You cant have it both ways. One is always a compromise of the another also super flexy deck may need some CF wraping if you want to go fast 45+ M/hr

1 Like

This is just a push board, no zaps

1 Like

Are you working on a new challenger?

2 Likes

Indeed I am. :smiley: 12S8P (RIP my back when a need to carry appears). I will never make a build thread it seems. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@torqueboards How dare you sir swap it for a gif in the exact moment I posted it

2 Likes

hahahaa, you should ride that thing, not carrying around hahahaha…
Will there be a build thread one day?

It’s kind of a tradition that I get too lazy to make one, but maybe. Maybe this time is the charm.

3 Likes

Maybe just a small one for lazy dudes from Lithuania :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Love the build what length trucks did you use for that build? :call_me_hand:

1 Like

275mm by 3DServisas. Feels quite nice with baseplates adjusted just right and 7". Have to finish the build to confirm how nice it is. :grin:

2 Likes

US $2.40 61%OFF | 12V 15W COB LED Panel Light with Dimmer Controller 1500LM Warm Nature Cold White DC12V Dimmable LED Bulb for Diy Work Decor Lamp

But keep an eye on posts in the esk8 lights thread…trouble shooting some.powering issue now…

1 Like

It completely slipped my mind that those were not el paper but chips on boards. How do you keep burning them? Not enough heat dissipation?

the leds are working fine, the buck converters cant hang… not sure… i killed 2 of the smaller ones ive used for ages on multiple build running a 36w led headlight, led strip lights under and a low key rear light… I guess the cobs pull some shit… but this bigger drok worked good today to start… now the new bullshit is my remote is acting fucking weird and has nothing to do with my issues but apparently wants to be a part of the party… like weird non connectivity in the street… way random

I count 14 wires, so 13S?? I could use some 12S and that size.

1 Like

Kind of looks like a Daly without the case? Daly 10s and 13s are roughly that size. The 12s is bigger for some dumb reason.

According to @kevingraehl (and also winfly) 13S daly doesn’t have the balancing circuit. But yeah that one does resemble the daly albeit naked.

It’s a dirty cheap 6-13s BMS without balancing, need to check cell voltages from time to time.

Unfortunately there is no small 12s BMS with balancing available so I try this one for science (no space). According to the diagram B12+ and B13+ of the BMS are connected to B12+ of the battery (for 12s). But if this BMS works or not I don’t know yet :man_shrugging:

I think it’s best to balance charge the battery first before using this BMS.

2 Likes

Yeah I mean imma guess it’s totally useless if it doesn’t balance, but have at it and do report you findings always interested to know

1 Like

@ahrav @Skyart

Can I has?

3 Likes