šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

gt2b.

See Justin, this is what Iā€™m talking about. Itā€™s sort of fake but itā€™s nice right?

3 Likes

Iā€™m digging all these nature playgrounds recently. Great to get your kids dirty in a new way.

I did pass a huge dude in a furry costume living his best life immediately after.

5 Likes

Itā€™s only funny bc my drawer of shame has similar looking tips. Donā€™t worry, the other 24 who liked this pic have similar secrets or worse

4 Likes

2 Likes

@ThermalChild
šŸ–¼ Pictures and Nothing Else!
Can you tell me your set up on the surf rodz length ?? And your motor pulley plate What brand ??thanksšŸ¤™

Those are 176mm RKP surf rodz
@akhlut integrated axles (they long)
@Boardnamics 40T pulleys
@moon plates

Shits wide

6 Likes

Nice thanks

2 Likes

6 Likes

Going to look great after you go grind on some painted curbs!

5 Likes

I like the look!

but honestly the painted bushings and kingpin trigger my ADD

6 Likes

it says made in china not tested in china :laughing:

@kook they look stock to me so he can always swap em.

5 Likes

I wish I had 645$ burning a hole in my pocket.

3 Likes

So do I. Absolute beauties. Donā€™t let @glyphiks see them.

2 Likes

@Jujo

w000hooo

howā€™s about a pik of her under-belly!

1 Like

Bro not gonna lie, when you mentioned it wasnā€™t gonna fit my heart sank. BUT I forgot these are shortened motor plates so it fit perfectly. Even when on a tight turn, thereā€™s still a few mm of clearance. Thank God I went SS 18650 enclosure

8 Likes

Suck on this boy :grin: @kadeanderson

5 Likes

Thatā€™s the one I like :nerd_face: cause the graphic @CiscoV

3 Likes

Holy mother of god. Whatā€™s the gear ratio on that sexy beast? That looks like a semi truckā€™s reverse pinion gear on the motor :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

shits tight and right!

stoked it all worked out for ya brotherā€¦

give us a ride report thread to perv when youā€™ve got some miles on that beauty!

Hmmmmmmmmmm maybe I bring out that Century 40 deck I have stored under the bed, and give it another look seeā€¦

4 Likes