🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

I’m looking forward to seeing you wire this up. No matter How Much I draw the 3s2p balance wires there’s never a clean way. Long routing them at least gives a clear distinction between the left and right side:

1 Like

gt2b.

See Justin, this is what I’m talking about. It’s sort of fake but it’s nice right?

3 Likes

I’m digging all these nature playgrounds recently. Great to get your kids dirty in a new way.

I did pass a huge dude in a furry costume living his best life immediately after.

5 Likes

It’s only funny bc my drawer of shame has similar looking tips. Don’t worry, the other 24 who liked this pic have similar secrets or worse

4 Likes

2 Likes

@ThermalChild
🖼 Pictures and Nothing Else!
Can you tell me your set up on the surf rodz length ?? And your motor pulley plate What brand ??thanks🤙

Those are 176mm RKP surf rodz
@akhlut integrated axles (they long)
@Boardnamics 40T pulleys
@moon plates

Shits wide

6 Likes

Nice thanks

2 Likes

6 Likes

Going to look great after you go grind on some painted curbs!

5 Likes

I like the look!

but honestly the painted bushings and kingpin trigger my ADD

6 Likes

it says made in china not tested in china :laughing:

@kook they look stock to me so he can always swap em.

5 Likes

I wish I had 645$ burning a hole in my pocket.

3 Likes

So do I. Absolute beauties. Don’t let @glyphiks see them.

2 Likes

@Jujo

w000hooo

how’s about a pik of her under-belly!

1 Like

Bro not gonna lie, when you mentioned it wasn’t gonna fit my heart sank. BUT I forgot these are shortened motor plates so it fit perfectly. Even when on a tight turn, there’s still a few mm of clearance. Thank God I went SS 18650 enclosure

8 Likes

Suck on this boy :grin: @kadeanderson

5 Likes

That’s the one I like :nerd_face: cause the graphic @CiscoV

3 Likes

Holy mother of god. What’s the gear ratio on that sexy beast? That looks like a semi truck’s reverse pinion gear on the motor :heart_eyes:

6 Likes