šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Thatā€™s not fairā€¦ Why do you have all the cool stuffšŸ˜¢
Super cool ride :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I worked my ass off paying for it, worked my ass off on the artwork then tricked @Sender into skinning it :grin:.

Thank you.

8 Likes

You should talk to @Murloc992 and make this happen

1 Like

Lacroix Nazare deck, Lonestar model.

3 Likes

Lol, I can 3d print the bad boy,
Granted, not with anything more than pla,
But I was going to use it as a 1:1 model to see how it looks with my deck, along with clearance, ride height, etc.
It was just massive compared to the ender 3 bed :flushed:

And I was kinda like, damn, it actually looks like the wheel, so I was proud lol

None of the measurements concerning the actual Kegel core aside from the bearing seat are accurate

1 Like

What magic is dis?!

2 Likes

andres + L7

Who donā€™t like punk chix?

Iā€™ve only tested around 30 of the cells, but so far, theyā€™ve all been between 3.55-3.86v, with the majority of them in the 3.6-3.7 range. No obviously bad cells yet, and all tested capacities are between 7-8Ah, so thatā€™s promising.

Basically, Iā€™m just using my chargers to first measure initial Voltage and Resistance, then charge at 8A (1C) to 4.2v and record mAh in, and resting V&R at full charge. Then from full charge, I discharge them on the charger at 4A (0.5C), (which is the max discharge rate of my chargers), and record the discharged mAh, and resting V&R. Finally, I recharge them back to 4.2v at 8A and record the charged mAh, and resting V&R.

Since one charger seems to read mAh & Resistance a little higher than the other, I tested the first 12 cells on both chargers to compare numbers and try to quantify the differences in readings.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve seen you make so many of these things Iā€™m beginning to think you eat them or something

2 Likes

I like fucking around with fibreglass :man_shrugging: even if it does consume hours upon hours of my life.

Still in the learning process, once I have fine tuned it enough I will release some knowledge upon you dudes.

8 Likes

Itā€™s the ghost of interference possessing my board

2 Likes

Yup. People wonā€™t stop buying those Fucken things
HOPE YOUā€™RE OK BROTHER

5 Likes

I was real drunk when I reacted to this, so I canā€™t be sureā€¦ But this is a new level of Prototipo perfection until we have gear drives on hypertrucks.

Sidenote, is there anything not to like about the tipo deck? If we had a good ~6" tire option (like what @RipTideSports is working on) do you think they would be a good fit for a tipo, or is 8" the way to go? Ever wish it was 9"? (:wink:)

3 Likes

I am fine luckily.
The remote was having connection issues I believe and it just shot out from under me from a dead stop and tried to ramp off a curbā€¦

2 Likes

what are thoseā€¦the hubs

1 Like

The dickyho airless wheel hubsā€¦ they seem to be metalā€¦

1 Like

@Harrisonwms1 What remote were you using?

2 Likes

Iā€™m looking forward to seeing you wire this up. No matter How Much I draw the 3s2p balance wires thereā€™s never a clean way. Long routing them at least gives a clear distinction between the left and right side:

1 Like

gt2b.

See Justin, this is what Iā€™m talking about. Itā€™s sort of fake but itā€™s nice right?

3 Likes