šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Itā€™s a good idea though, just when I bought mine I didnā€™t want it to be limited by the BMS for one, and the higher discharge ones are expensive haha

1 Like

@ShutterShock yeah. I just use the function to ā€œunplugā€ my charger when Iā€™m too lazy to do it physically or busy doing something

that switch that i used for power switch, another latching for anti spark, llt bms, GPS tracker with geofence alert, and finally a special designed loopkey portā€¦thats about it that i can think of

2 Likes

can you share a pic of your internals? Would like to see how all of that is laid out.

1 Like

I do not have any security features installed, except the key switch that I showed earlier, and it was just an idea test for lolz.
Personally, I donā€™t think I will ever need those (except loopkey for safety reason). YMMV, but more component = more failure pointā€¦

Edit: just curious, how often do u leave ur board out of sight? I never let mine out my sight unless im back home

2 Likes

Walmart Edition

2 Likes

4 Likes

@mmaner so true we donā€™t heal like I used toā€¦

1 Like

They got the idea fromā€¦
images - 2020-08-07T063329.911
Riding fast holding a huge stick what could go wrongā€¦

2 Likes

Proximity taser? When you donā€™t have the remote close by, donā€™t pick it up.

I looked on your site there not there?

Iā€™m no expert but I think you need a wheel alignment

2 Likes

Mustā€¦ Haveā€¦ Oilslickā€¦ Everythingā€¦ :drooling_face:

12mm axles option?

9 Likes

Maybe I need to unbend my trucks :rofl:

1 Like

Maybe try running backwards into something :tipping_hand_man:

2 Likes

Your X-thingy is black BTW.

4 Likes

Have a bkb gps in mine I love it can text my skateboard and it lets me know when it gets turned off (when I text it sends me back battery voltage info and gps coordinates). Requires text cell plan to work but only like $10 a month or something (not bad at all really). I use my esk8 to get around to local grocery store or convenience shops and stuff so itā€™s nice to be able to just tuck it away somewhere and not worry too much about it disappearing (if it does me and the cops are going to have a real easy way to find whoever took it). So far no issues but itā€™s nice peace of mind.

1 Like

I have one I did in this film but it didnā€™t look right in the other color. Gotta keep it blacked out otherwise.

My wife did ask if we needed this for my skateboard though :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

To which you replied yes, because dying of thane?

3 Likes

Dammit that was really good :rofl:

2 Likes