šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

If I remember, arenā€™t the lights and horn control separate? Would you be able to utilize both of those

Eh it was other people in the beta group too

That is fair, but when I tried using it, it was way too sensitive for where my fingers bent in the gloves, but of course this will always depend on hand size

Yah idk what the point is

Youā€™re right, the Light and horn outputs of the reciever are separate. The TTL system can only use one but you could decide to use both at the same time by running one to the ESC and the other to the TTL.

For example, you could use the light output to turn the TTL system on/off and connect the horn output to the ESC so the horn is still controlled through the ESC.

Or, you could use the horn output to turn the TTL system on/off, change lighting modes, activate brights, and even control a horn through the TTL, then use the light output to switch on off some separate set of lights connected to the ESC

1 Like

Oh that is quite interesting, thanks for the info

1 Like

Maybe youā€™re holding it wrong?

Fifty-Shades-of-Grey-Greedy-Girl-G-Spot-Rabbit-Vibrator

4 Likes

sooo pretty.
I can;t wait!!!

1 Like

What clamps are they @Linny ? From @IDEA also? :eyes:

5 Likes

Believe so.

2 Likes

Yep both clamps and mounts are from the man himself. I gave him dimensions of the ronin profile and he cut it for me. But he was only able to do a 2D rectangle hole. I ended up filling the hangar to fit the clamp than the other way round.

2 Likes

Love how narrow the board is. These ultra wide urethane boards are killing me.

8 Likes

Truth. This one looks like a bucketload of fun

4 Likes

As much as i would love it, i wished the ronins had like 5mm more of axle to axle length, i had to flip the axle nut for both sides and cut a lot of stuff down to get it to fit with 15mm belts on 6355s

1 Like

Are these the 180mm or the 160mm ronins? I might ask Idea for a pair of ronin mounts this summer, would love to electrify my ronins

2 Likes

Theyā€™re the 180mms, but its gonna be tricky to run dual 6355s on 15mms haha, iā€™d recommend 12mm belts.

1 Like

8 Likes

Iā€™m not singling anyone out but certainly not your products.

When I see 320mm wide trucks with 110mm urethane on an Evo is when I get triggered.

9 Likes

What about 270 wide with 6.5" pneumies on evo? :rofl:

Pneumatics get a free pass. They need the width for no wheel bite. Nobody wants to push pneumatics around either.

2 Likes

You thinking what Iā€™m thinking?

1 Like

That wipeout video?

1 Like