šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Ive met people who genuinely need it, however, personally, itā€™s far healthier for me to lack it. You know, mentally.

Edibles donā€™t do anything until they hear you talking shit, then they turn around and kick your ass. I drink a lot. A whole lot. But I rarely get drunk. Just maintain a state of tipsy.

1 Like

That was encased in diamond long ago. I genuinely want a vasectomy, but thatā€™s expensive.

1 Like

its worth it, getting snipped

2 Likes

Iā€™m not as much of a slut as I used to be, or itā€™d be a very good investment. I got 3 ghost kids under my belt. Studio said it wasnā€™t in the budget and those spinoffs got cancelled before they aired.

i was wearing one in the video, but chose to carry the board anyways :rofl:

1 Like

ooh that was you :joy: I thought it was a genuine question lol

1 Like

This is an interesting way to get around making annoying cuts

2 Likes

Adds more nickel too for better ampacity :grin: and the triangles still work in the corner chomper :rofl:

Balance wires are going to be a real fucker on this pack

2 Likes

Hmm yeah, very interesting

What deck is the big one on the right?

Its a chopped landyachtz switch 40

3 Likes

Yep, what Glyphiks said. Fibreglassed top and bottom with threaded inserts for enclosure and bindings. A lot of work!!

3 Likes

Looks good! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:ukraine: :ukraine: :ukraine: :blue_heart: :yellow_heart:

4 Likes

nice-nooice

2 Likes

Does this have carbon or conductors inside?

What material is the enclosure? Is it fiberglass?

1 Like

The lack of insulation around the nickel at the ends of your battery is scaring the fuck out of me.

Also switch-blade gang, represent! nice

9 Likes

His enclosures are kydex, as far as conductors I donā€™t know for sure, but I think he uses bamboo, maple, and fibreglass, not carbon.

These decks only have bamboo and fiberglass. No conductors. Thermoformed Kydex for the enclosures.

1 Like