šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

20 minutes sober over here, and tryna fix that within the next 20, but Iā€™m a madman. Good for you though, honestly, ainā€™t no drugs more fun or addictive than money or a good woman, amirite?

2 Likes

Money is the best drug because you can use it to get weed

2 Likes

But you can also use weed to get money. So, which one is better?

Money weighs less to carry around.

You canā€™t use weed to buy anything that isnā€™t money, money wins.
Plus, I canā€™t sell weed.
ā€œNever sell weed cause I smoke it too much
I fuck up the pack, and donā€™t fuck with the sacks.
The bread come quick, he told me bring him 300, I brought him excuses and like 200 or somethingā€ -J.I.D.

3 Likes

@jack.luis in your helmet you look like youā€™re about to drop a fire ass mixtape, but as soon as it comes off, you shapeshift to a real estate sign.

3 Likes

i feel like iā€™ve been exlcuded
sike, ya were taking photos while I was zooming around the track :sunglasses:
nah Iā€™m still crying inside
a bit

3 Likes

LOLā€¦at least you didnā€™t try to make a silly face but forgot that everything but your eyes was covered. :man_facepalming:t2: I look like I spotted my probation officer while spending a weekend in Vegas. :joy:

6 Likes

uh, sobriety is over rated

1 Like

Arrgghhhā€¦dammitā€¦spilled my drink while Googling ā€œsobrietyā€. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

10 Likes

Ive met people who genuinely need it, however, personally, itā€™s far healthier for me to lack it. You know, mentally.

Edibles donā€™t do anything until they hear you talking shit, then they turn around and kick your ass. I drink a lot. A whole lot. But I rarely get drunk. Just maintain a state of tipsy.

1 Like

That was encased in diamond long ago. I genuinely want a vasectomy, but thatā€™s expensive.

1 Like

its worth it, getting snipped

2 Likes

Iā€™m not as much of a slut as I used to be, or itā€™d be a very good investment. I got 3 ghost kids under my belt. Studio said it wasnā€™t in the budget and those spinoffs got cancelled before they aired.

i was wearing one in the video, but chose to carry the board anyways :rofl:

1 Like

ooh that was you :joy: I thought it was a genuine question lol

1 Like

This is an interesting way to get around making annoying cuts

2 Likes

Adds more nickel too for better ampacity :grin: and the triangles still work in the corner chomper :rofl:

Balance wires are going to be a real fucker on this pack

2 Likes

Hmm yeah, very interesting

What deck is the big one on the right?