🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

EDIT:

i hope that made me laugh as much as you reply did to me!!

:white_check_mark:

3 Likes

I audibly said “WhYYY” lmao

1 Like

No, definitely order a 14500 cell, not an 18650

You can thank me later

2 Likes

B… I was conjuring… you ride remote in right hand, correct? what if we moved the wheel to the top like a thumb control…
that way it’s out of the way… you have two channel control… I can ride left handed trigger, and it’s simple to swap over to thumb?

D140 - shit tier bms

1 Like

are there new wheels comming??
wht are the dimensions of those?
KR

5 Likes

@moon I have D140 in 2 of my builds. About to make another build. 12s8p 21700. Bypass. Not too big of a footprint. What would you recommend I use instead? :blush:

130mm

6 Likes

Wait what? I thought this was like “the Standard” BMS, why are they “shit tier” all of a sudden

Holy
Is there a release date?

4 Likes

Don’t get why people still recommend the d140.
They might have been good some years back, but since as minimum one year people reporting drained p groups and what not ever due to a malfunction of this bms.

3 Likes

Very weird, news to me. I only intend to buy the LTT smart ones from this point on but interesting. Good to know

1 Like

Any room for more in there?

2 Likes

Haha. Moons shit is legit aight. Don’t hates

1 Like

What happened? Pothole?

Yeah deadass, the D140 is crusty AF now. Mine killed one of my P groups. My buddies board had one in it too that lost 3P groups. Not sure what they changed to make them crusty but yeah I’ll be def avoiding those from now on.

I had my D140 switched to one of those bluetooth ones now and that BMS seems to be solid.

2 Likes

Very large pothole yes :roll_eyes: luckily the rim is only bent on one side and it doesn’t affect the ride at all. Although replacing the rim is only 100 bucks, I really don’t feel like taking apart the entire motor to fix that.

You think pinching your fingers in an esk8 motor hurts? Try an euc :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Apparently you got out without too much harm that’s good.

I am good thanks tho :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

We all know it started with Harambe

3 Likes

Nice OpenGD ya got there :call_me_hand:t5::doughnut::doughnut::call_me_hand:t5:!

1 Like