🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Very weird, news to me. I only intend to buy the LTT smart ones from this point on but interesting. Good to know

1 Like

Any room for more in there?

2 Likes

Haha. Moons shit is legit aight. Don’t hates

1 Like

What happened? Pothole?

Yeah deadass, the D140 is crusty AF now. Mine killed one of my P groups. My buddies board had one in it too that lost 3P groups. Not sure what they changed to make them crusty but yeah I’ll be def avoiding those from now on.

I had my D140 switched to one of those bluetooth ones now and that BMS seems to be solid.

2 Likes

Very large pothole yes :roll_eyes: luckily the rim is only bent on one side and it doesn’t affect the ride at all. Although replacing the rim is only 100 bucks, I really don’t feel like taking apart the entire motor to fix that.

You think pinching your fingers in an esk8 motor hurts? Try an euc :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Apparently you got out without too much harm that’s good.

I am good thanks tho :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

We all know it started with Harambe

3 Likes

Nice OpenGD ya got there :call_me_hand:t5::doughnut::doughnut::call_me_hand:t5:!

1 Like

Not sure if you were aware but that was actually my local zoo in Cincinnati. I went there a week after it happened and saw another small child climbing on the new barriers of the exact same enclosure while the parent did nothing…

2 Likes

Didn’t know you were near

In summary, people suck

2 Likes

Did you order the Pelican R20 or R40?

I’m considering ordering one of the two because I have the R60 and it’s pretty big, makes my short board look even smaller.

3 Likes

Decided on the r20. It’s gonna be hella tight :joy:

5 Likes

That’s comet NEOWISE right? It’ll be visible for me a little after sunset tonight :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Correct! It wooshed away from us 35 minutes ago. Tomorrow we have another chance, i might ride up to the nearest castle to look from there.

4 Likes

I would tape the VESC6™️ separately tho.

5 Likes

signal still blocked no matter what

3 Likes

Top mount then still using packing tape with holes through the deck for wiring. Someone hold his beer please.

2 Likes

@frame @Tamatoa what’s up…and why am I holding a beer?

2 Likes

it has to be mid-air mount to stop the signal being blocked, because

65% of your body is water

2 Likes