🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

That’s a southern California enclosure if I’ve ever seen one.

Must be nice to always be 23° (73° F) and no rain.

7 Likes

How is 20s on the sss motors?
Also are rion vesc based

Looks like a Rion Tronic controller, and yes, VESC based

3 Likes

this the official site:

https://www.tronicsystems.com/

6 Likes

Touch chilly today, like 65, pulling out the winter clothing :cold_face::cold_face::cold_face:

8 Likes

i cant remember the thread but it needs to be put in ESK8 backgrounds or wallpapers!

Thank you @frame !

1 Like

Bro that’s T-shirt weather

5 Likes

I’ll go skating when there’s ice outside.

2 Likes

better man than me, if its not 70+ its too cold for me, im not built for the cold.

Y’all burning alive at those temps. It just hit 8 degrees here and I’m in shorts and a t-shirt

2 Likes

Just curious what bms are you using?

Are those SSS motors any good for a mountain board with high torque at 12s and a stormcore or would you say predominately high speed? Seems all options are high KV sensorless.

1 Like

Not really any experience with them. These are my first, and I have not test riden yet

2 Likes

Part it out :star_struck::cut_of_meat:

1 Like

Now that’s some straight, uncut, fresh Unobtainium :tm: right there.

4 Likes

Haha. I’m not giving up on it just yet. Need to swap out the motors as the TB ones tried to kill me and then i’ll put some more kms on it.

I made some changes to the bushings which made a big difference to the ride feel, but I need to spend some more time on it before I make up my mind

One day those reachers will make it

1 Like

Yeah, not easily found, but they are kicking around here and there.
One thing to note, rayne changed the press and cut so much. I have a 2010 Northshore graphic and a 2013 bear graphic, neither fit Al’s mold.
Could have been made to work with gasket fuckery, but the panda fits like a glove.

1 Like

We just got word. Reacher fucked up and didn’t respond to some customs bullshit so the motors got sent back to them :man_facepalming:

But good news is they are coming express now this time

1 Like

Let’s see what skatan has for my budget :joy: