🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

I see those, but that’s pretty minimal considering he almost goes off cliffs. To be honest I did not spot the knee pro. I crashed at 35, though I think a car side swiped me, I had this

With a lazy rolling armored jacket with level 2 pads over it, and a full face helmet.
I had wrist pro as well as hip pads,knee /shin guards . I broke 5 ribs, my throttle thumb, got a concussion and a huge cyst on my hip

1 Like

Obviously knowing how to crash is important, I am trying to change my gear to slide better I’ll be wearing leathers when I can and I’m not riding with others because I look stupid,I don’t care how I look but I don’t want to embarrass my new esk8 friends. , I have no memory of the accident, well I remember getting up and riding a half mile but the fireworks in my head said “ bro call an Uber “ and “look at the red popping stars, pretty”

A member here recently told me wrist pro increases finger injuries, I guess that makes sense, but I have a badly damaged left wrist I WOULD NOT LIKE TO BREAK EVER AGAIN, chances are it would not be repairable if the plates that hold it together failed Or broke next to it. I’ve had my fingers touch my elbow (pretty close to,it)I can’t recommend it YMMV
I’ll be wearing this when I’m alone at night, no words on it except my name on my ass like a tramp stamp

2 Likes

If someone wants that helmet I’ll give it for shipping, you can actually see fine out of it. I’m full time in a snell rated MC helmet now

It’s as light as a TSG pass but obviously a bit bigger

Plus carbon fiber blocks radio waves, CARBON IS THE NEW TINFOIL HAT

2 Likes

Oh man, this is so sad. Josh was my favourite longboarder ever. Despite all the crazy stuff he’s done… It was an accident plane crash? I can’t believe this…

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s terrifying to look at. Just the phrase “111 km/h wobble” gives me the heebie jeebies.

1 Like

What are thoooooooose tiny phase wires

3 Likes

Prob the biggest phase wires Ive ever seen so far :person_shrugging: not sure what you mean.

You do know the actual strands in a motor this size dont make up for alot of girth right?

But I do get the Inception of having 10 awg outside. Theyre def not 10awg inside :sweat_smile:

Huh??

They look so skinny, unlike what we usually have on outrunner motors. Looks like 16awg or something.

I know nothing about the hummies, do they have thick strands or your average thickness but less overall?

I’m more concerned with the fact that there is no protection against rubbing on the sharp metal edge…

1 Like

Open up one of your outrunners and ill promise you the girth of the phase is not 10awg inside.

2 Likes

This is a prototype :slight_smile: not the real deal

2 Likes

oh okay nvm then. :slight_smile:

Are you working in an encoder to runthese on vesc based escs??

Are you working on an encoder to run these in vesc based escs?

2 Likes

Yes, we never had those cables. Our cables are custom 1036 strand Trampa branded.

For now it’s a one-off thing. Already shipped to a owner , will see how they like it and how it behaves.

4 Likes

But its an encoder to run it on vescs right?

1 Like

Yes, I tested it with vesc.

Encoders have actually been used in the past. Jens was using some on 80xx leopard motors a few years ago

As80 something, can’t remember

2 Likes

8072 Leopard

2 Likes