🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Thats a good review of them, i definitely would like to see what they feel like. might pull the trigger on them one day.

One last advantage is that they look really badass. :slight_smile: I’ll definitely keep them on for commuting even though now it’s not ideal since the weather is pretty bad. I spend more time cleaning the board than riding. :slight_smile:

1 Like

They do look badass, really compliments your deck.

Reminded me of Chuck Lidels toes, personally I like to just smash my fingers and color from with in,lovely blacks and purples ,doesn’t flake off

Scroll back a few months :rofl:

1 Like

That’s wrong. It’s supposed to be Granda Kato! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

if we go italian it could be the grande gatta~

1 Like

nah, it has to be in Esperanto to keep the theme

ive been assuming it was spanish xD that makes sense, i was wondering where silver was coming from.

1 Like

Ahhh, the essentials.

7 Likes

Did you just try to battle harden a rotor with RTV silicone?

3 Likes

Lol its epoxy

2 Likes

Oh, phew

I wasn’t believing my eyes for a moment

1 Like

It is only laminating epoxy tho :rofl: will see how it goes. That rogue winding blew up sensors on that motor, so these motors are dead to me now anyway

Too bad you’re in AUS because I don’t use sensors anyway LOL

Rogue windings suck though, I just battle-hardened one of those cans and am working on the stator

I now prefer MG Chemicals 4228 for stators

Me neither, but i’m hoping to sell this board :expressionless: hopefully one sensored motor will be ok.

2 Likes

Dig that hoodie!!!

2 Likes

thank you! it is super warm, I’ve been out when it’s 30F in only that and it’s warm, love it

2 Likes

-1°C

6 Likes