šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Lol needs more attention to detail. Iā€™m not convinced this is a viable method for my needs. It was a fun experiment tho, and the part will be usable, so itā€™s a win

2 Likes

Can you finish the part well and make fibreglass moulds from it?

3 Likes

I could but i wouldnā€™t want to. By the time the part is finished well, itā€™s ready to use! And i only need one!

2 Likes

I think if you had split the inner mold too, this would have been easier. :thinking:

1 Like

Possibly. If the inner mold was split, itā€™d probably need to be split on a decent angle.

My biggest issues here were too many areas with zero draft, and lazy surface preparation

4 Likes

Halo warthog style? :joy: :+1:t2:

1 Like

Still looks awesome though mate, Iā€™m keen to see it all polished up

3 Likes

Haha i was gonna paint itā€¦ you know, lazy.

I got distracted from it today when I noticed my 44 buck fit the MBNEF deck really nicely. It was an excellent distraction :rofl:

Iā€™ll sand it up nice and see how it looks wet, and then iā€™ll decide if it gets paint or not

2 Likes

Nooooooooo :sob:

Iā€™m too invested in this story now mate, you canā€™t paint it!

1 Like

Lol, i already filled defects with bright green resin :rofl: to be fair, only on the inside.

Lemme see what happens in the coming days :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Turn your box 90 degrees!

1 Like

I turned your moms box 90 degreesā€¦

4 Likes

Why would I do that? This things is so small it doesnā€™t matterā€¦ plus, there is only one way the leads can come outā€¦ super tight fitā€¦ plus itā€™s all about being able to use the handleā€¦

2 Likes

I dunno whatā€™s wrong with your wrists bro, but mine turn pretty easily :rofl:

I have ankle-enclosure issues. If i can take up less real estate on the length of the deck, that is always my go-to these days

I must say tho, i actually like that box. What is it?

1 Like

Iā€™m all businessā€¦ not a knuckle dragger. :joy: itā€™s a seahorse enclosure. I am quite fond of them. The quality is amazing for the price. I used its big brother on my last bro build.

2 Likes

@BenjaminF this guy is racist towards knuckle draggers. Letā€™s beat him up

3 Likes

Yā€™all want my address? Ben has it alreadyā€¦ Iā€™ll be waiting. :joy:

1 Like

There will be a day Ted. And you will be sorry you ever met me on that day.

4 Likes

Right!? Iā€™ll probably have to clean your hand and feet wounds and put you to bed after I hold your hair while you vomitā€¦ not to mention crush 47 cans for recycling. :joy::joy::man_shrugging:

2 Likes

At least I might get a nickel for the aluminum.

1 Like