🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

They do that here with tables at eateries with umbrellas, tissues, etc. It’s called “choping”

2 Likes

…looks up choping

Hmm, methinks I misunderstood what type of “eatery” to which you refer to

4 Likes

CHOPINing

2 Likes

Dirty, dirty Brian. Dirty.

2 Likes

Whoa! That’s like DKP but without being DKP!

3 Likes

THICC

5 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CYB9jHlFiP0/?utm_medium=copy_link

Good luck man! I’m sure it’ll be a winner.

How thick of an offset did you do between parts?

1 Like

The finished part should end up at 2mm. I really hope it’s thicc enough :sweat_smile: otherwise 150hrs of printing down the drain.

Just built a timber frame for it and waxing up the mold now. It’s nearly go time!

7 Likes

Keen as to see the results Al. :call_me_hand:
If forging doesn’t work you could probably do infusion or transfer moulding in that also. (With some mods)

2 Likes

DIY chopped fibre is fuckin lame

7 Likes

Make a DIY machine that chops fiber.

2 Likes

He is that machine!

2 Likes

I’m pretty much ready.i’m gonna take that frame apart and put a layer of plastic between the mold and the wood tho. Otherwise it’ll never come apart :rofl:

Forgot that i gotta go out for dinner tho so i don’t have time to start it now. Will be a late night.

12 Likes

Food cling film (like Saran Wrap :tm:) seems to work really well at not sticking to stuff, surprisingly, considering “cling” is in its name.

2 Likes

I ended up using packaging tape

2 Likes

Depends on the brand. Some of the ones I tried don’t, particularly if they’re thicker, but others will stick to literally everything by static alone.

I use this, and it’s great stuff. It’s cheap and a roll lasts for like 5 years.

I mean they won’t stick to epoxy or silicone et cetera.

1 Like

Bruh your enclosure is so big you’ll need bigger wheels to lift it up off the ground.

Gotta get those 350mm pneumies

1 Like