šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

That happens in my part of Canada too. But add in snow, rain and sunshine in the same 4 day period.

Probably written by the Taiwan offices so a bit of language barrier effect? Unless the Canadian offices are just different with their marketing phrasing? :grin:

4 Likes

Related, but why do weather websites never let you go back in time to see what the temperature was yesterday? They have the data, ffs

4 Likes

As far as I know from calling the Canadian facility, going through their website and a couple emails, they do all of their R&D or marketing in Canada, no production.

2 Likes

Because it doesnā€™t sell enough advertisements

But yeah thatā€™s super annoying

2 Likes

Yooo what tires are those? They look really nice.

1 Like

thanks to @Skyart :wink:

3 Likes

I hope weather up there is clear enough to go on a ride, That is such a dreamy set up

2 Likes

Laughs in German weather service

Max are apparently10 years into the past.

2 Likes

afraid not :weary: and so much salt out because snow, so iā€™m waiting for the beater train to get here :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks :smiley: You reckon these fit on trampa hubs? :thinking:

They do no. Those tires only fit the Hoyt hub or a 3ds hub that is not currently available on their website, if you would like a set Let me know I have a few spares

4 Likes

Iā€™m currently designing my own hubs, so thats not a problem. I only have wide trampas here atm, so that would have been a quick solution to test them. But thank you, Iā€™ll wait and order some when my rims come into existence, scaling them up or down is one of the rather minor problems.

:salt:
time to fuck up some motors

7 Likes

Weather Underground does, you can even specify the specific station in the area

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/wi/milwaukee/KMKE

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/lv/madliena/EVRA

4 Likes

:eyes:

1 Like

I always wanted one of these setups lol

Wonā€™t be needing it now because @Evwan is buying all that hardware lol

1 Like

I got just one small organizer for screwsā€¦

Then I ended up getting other organizers and drawers, some tools to fill the drawers and then spare parts to keep on hand. Now the stack is growing but it tickles my brain too much to stop.

Genuinely is a great system especially since I am back and forth from school and home and I can load my whole setup into my truck with no worries of loose parts.

Highly recommend to everyone especially if you can 3D print your own custom dividers and pieces.

2 Likes

:partying_face: :partying_face:

Looks awesome! What mold release are you planning to use?

1 Like

I think iā€™m gonna sand as best as I can and then use a filler primer, then iā€™ll just use honey wax as release.

2 Likes