🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Dang, and it had to be the 2.5mm too

magnets and string

3 Likes

No, its trying to return back home to its natural environment.

Let it be freeeee

5 Likes

Frank @Trampa why the move away from the closed belt drives to an open one again?

1 Like

This one replaces the old open belt system. Up to 1:5.5 gearing with 9" tires. Mud guard mount, simple belt tension, and some more nice features…

3 Likes

Is some kind of cross bar possible to use with those mounts?

3 Likes

LMAO HAHAHAHA

9 Likes

LMAO wowwww

1 Like

not needed, mega sturdy.

4 Likes

so awesome for the hater!

1 Like

Bahaha. Perfect board perfect top mounted box #wemexicans

3 Likes

Better if it contained Dos Equies…

3 Likes

BTW… do you know why it’s dos equis?

they needed a cosigner

What all did you use?

1 Like

about a third aquamarine and 2/3 royal blue. I kept adding more and had them heated and a bit wafty humidity but not steaming or boiling for about 45 minutes or so with maybe 1 cup of vinegar.

Now that I think about it, the splotching looks like that ratio of each color like they didn’t mix… never had that problem with nylon before :thinking: … whatever I like it. :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Yeah I think they look super neat

2 Likes

@Skatardude10, @Venom121212, what’s the benefit of using vinegar for the dyeing process? I just used water and they came out good. Does vinegar help the material absorb the dye?

1 Like

They specifically listed a few materials that vinegar supposedly helps with. I’m assuming the acidity helping it bind more to nylon fabrics.

2 Likes

Optimum pH for acid dyes. Some have acids built in, depends on the dye.

2 Likes

Yep, both… that’s what I read exactly. I haven’t tried dying without vinegar since we always have a ton using it in every load of laundry, dishes, wiping up, etc.

1 Like

Stanley…

…we wanna help you do things right

6 Likes