🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Ah yea that’s the wrong dye, it will make it darker a bit, but not black.

3 Likes

Double the synthetic dye to water ratio and use the soap and vinegar and it will be a great success!

6 Likes

i happen to love the green wheels! I wonder if the black dye will darken the logo?

I imagine a kickflip on that would be incredibly difficult.

Man i love that rocket skin job. What a cool graphic

2 Likes

Frakk’ me…they’re gorgeous.

4 Likes

…that might actually be one of the cheaper options for drop brackets, if you flipped em over and mounted them in the right place.

Cheers! Pretty stoked how they came out! The fabric on the demonseed got slightly skewed, but nothing i can do about it now :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Fess up, who else thought he was cooking the crackers with the wheels?

10 Likes

@glyphiks. anxiously waiting for the outcome!

2 Likes

Lol me too. I could only fit 2 in the pot, so i’ll have a good comparison.

I used 2 packs of synthetic dye, a good squirt of dish soap and half a bottle of the all purpose dye that i already had here.

Fingers crossed!

3 Likes

Ay yo @glyphiks great job on those skins, that grande plata in particular looks slick as hell. I strive to make mine and artems come out that nice.

1 Like

Good luck! Still need to clean up all the edges on those and clear coat, but i’m super pleased with the GP

1 Like

Luck is something you make xD I’ve got a pile of scrap wood and 6 decks that range 4 materials to get this shit down real quick.

The GP will kinda suck as one of your first. The rounded edges aren’t easy to finish nicely

Oh imma start with scrap wood, then move on to the 22~ inch vintage deck, then work my way through all mine by size. Except maybe the purple one, it’s metal, and the vibrations wreck my feet, that one could really use foam grip.
The plata’s are gonna be the last thing done, and only maybe one of thems getting a skin.

Also get you some of these. I have similar ones, not sure of brand, they’re mad useful for rounding things off. 51V+x7MmuwL.AC_SY580

1 Like

@jack.luis
First of all, COFFIN GANG!!!
Also I really like that shot of you next to a car with like half the cars wheel base.

The Proud Father look right there

11 Likes

My favorite child, sorry @Evwan

5 Likes

Those pumpkins are some pretty strange product placement

5 Likes