šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Thatā€™s not electric

1 Like

How was Nazare yo

3 Likes

Oh oops :joy: Iā€™m still curious about esk8 in Portugal thoughā€¦

1 Like

Lolol

Your the first person to ever crack that joke. I didnā€™t even see it and this handle is super old. Like 2009 making money by hacking other high schoolers PSPā€™s and ipod touches old.

Thanks for making me remember how I got this name xD

1 Like

Not sure on the scene but the regulations are good for electric vehicles afaik. Have a Lacroix Lonestar which would be perfect for the empty roads but had to fly in so it was a no go.

Great!
Was still yesterday, perfect day for a pump session along the coastal bike path (EuroVelo1).
Waves are a bit flat at the moment - only 12-18ftšŸ˜‚. Will be here for a few months though, probably till the lifting of the state of calamity so should hopefully see some big boys roll in.

3 Likes

What deck is the pink one?

Ownboard bamboo deck.

2 Likes

Looks like youā€™re putting a vinyl under the left lacroix deck? Can we see? :eyes:

Itā€™s just untrimmed adhesive foam on the underside

The only vinyl that belongs on decks are decalsā€¦ change my mind.

3 Likes

https://forum.esk8.news/t/pictures-and-nothing-else/30415/8977?u=deadlightning

This is absolutely sick, turned out so well!

Also Iā€™m not sure how to properly format this, first time replying to the pictures thread.

5 Likes

Did it work?

1 Like

Did what work? Thats how i got the deck. I assume it came from lacroix like that.

I see you arenā€™t afraid of death. :grin:

7 Likes

I already had one Xenith short out. The discharge fuse saved my ass then. Iā€™d rather loose brakes than cause fireworks in my apartment.

8 Likes

You do you, just a remark I thought of. :smiley:

Damn, thatā€™s such a clean battery :drooling_face:.

5 Likes

While I donā€™t use fuses on the discharge path either, to be fair, it is 150A. If the fuse is sufficiently large and youā€™ve only set your battery discharge to 75A or less then it should be (?) okay.

4 Likes

What kind of enclosure did you use for the ThreeSix mini deck? And how bad is the foot fatigue from road vibrations when using it as an esk8?
I have one sitting around and Iā€™m on the fence about electrifying itā€¦Iā€™m considering picking up their drop-through model as well.

Thanks.

@janpom super clean!!

Iā€™d put a big ol layer of fishpaper between these nails and the battery, just out of paranoia

4 Likes

Thereā€™s:

• shrinkwrap
  • 2mm cardboard
  • 0.8mm PETG wall

I think Iā€™ll be good.

8 Likes