🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

solid use of an x plate as well! :+1:

5 Likes

hahahah yeah thats a great move as well :metal: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I think it should work just fine as long as you can get the temperature above 250 Celsius.

You’ll want the pot to be very small though, otherwise you’ll end up using too much solder.

You can also just get one of these:

They are very cheap.

4 Likes

ahh cool, billion thanx, bro :handshake: Nice idea…
i will try the pot style first lmao quick and dirty :joy:

2 Likes

I’m extremely excited to see the result :stuck_out_tongue: That deck is begging for a skin.

18s5p prototype?

4 Likes

18S5P battery yeah

3 Likes

damn this is looking so much better than the pelis :smiley: nice

1 Like

wus dat uwu

1 Like

:wink: uwu

3 Likes

Is there an esk8 scene in Portugal? Are there any regulations? How do people react when seeing you whiz down the road on it?

3 Likes

That’s not electric

1 Like

How was Nazare yo

3 Likes

Oh oops :joy: I’m still curious about esk8 in Portugal though…

1 Like

Lolol

Your the first person to ever crack that joke. I didn’t even see it and this handle is super old. Like 2009 making money by hacking other high schoolers PSP’s and ipod touches old.

Thanks for making me remember how I got this name xD

1 Like

Not sure on the scene but the regulations are good for electric vehicles afaik. Have a Lacroix Lonestar which would be perfect for the empty roads but had to fly in so it was a no go.

Great!
Was still yesterday, perfect day for a pump session along the coastal bike path (EuroVelo1).
Waves are a bit flat at the moment - only 12-18ft😂. Will be here for a few months though, probably till the lifting of the state of calamity so should hopefully see some big boys roll in.

3 Likes

What deck is the pink one?

Ownboard bamboo deck.

2 Likes

Looks like you’re putting a vinyl under the left lacroix deck? Can we see? :eyes:

It’s just untrimmed adhesive foam on the underside

The only vinyl that belongs on decks are decals… change my mind.

3 Likes