šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

mhhh, so professional equipment for soldering.
Never about something like that.
I think about trying this on my ceramic hob in the kitchen using a standard pot hahahaha
Do you see any chances for success for pre soldering like you showed in the gif? :joy: :man_shrugging:

1 Like

solid use of an x plate as well! :+1:

5 Likes

hahahah yeah thats a great move as well :metal: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I think it should work just fine as long as you can get the temperature above 250 Celsius.

Youā€™ll want the pot to be very small though, otherwise youā€™ll end up using too much solder.

You can also just get one of these:

They are very cheap.

4 Likes

ahh cool, billion thanx, bro :handshake: Nice ideaā€¦
i will try the pot style first lmao quick and dirty :joy:

2 Likes

Iā€™m extremely excited to see the result :stuck_out_tongue: That deck is begging for a skin.

18s5p prototype?

4 Likes

18S5P battery yeah

3 Likes

damn this is looking so much better than the pelis :smiley: nice

1 Like

wus dat uwu

1 Like

:wink: uwu

3 Likes

Is there an esk8 scene in Portugal? Are there any regulations? How do people react when seeing you whiz down the road on it?

3 Likes

Thatā€™s not electric

1 Like

How was Nazare yo

3 Likes

Oh oops :joy: Iā€™m still curious about esk8 in Portugal thoughā€¦

1 Like

Lolol

Your the first person to ever crack that joke. I didnā€™t even see it and this handle is super old. Like 2009 making money by hacking other high schoolers PSPā€™s and ipod touches old.

Thanks for making me remember how I got this name xD

1 Like

Not sure on the scene but the regulations are good for electric vehicles afaik. Have a Lacroix Lonestar which would be perfect for the empty roads but had to fly in so it was a no go.

Great!
Was still yesterday, perfect day for a pump session along the coastal bike path (EuroVelo1).
Waves are a bit flat at the moment - only 12-18ftšŸ˜‚. Will be here for a few months though, probably till the lifting of the state of calamity so should hopefully see some big boys roll in.

3 Likes

What deck is the pink one?

Ownboard bamboo deck.

2 Likes

Looks like youā€™re putting a vinyl under the left lacroix deck? Can we see? :eyes: