6 Likes

hehehehehe thats some kind of a funny cigarette :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

They all roll their own in the UK

2 Likes

14 Likes

That’s one chonky battery box you got there :smile:

2 Likes

One thing to consider if it is possible, you may want to flip the chain 2 prong hooks around so the prong part rests away from the tire. I’d be scared it’d wear through the tire wall.

Vs

Could be nothing, could be a set of tires :man_shrugging:t3:

8 Likes

Lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

16s6p p42a :sunglasses:

It’s coming along

8 Likes

@Venom121212 are those old Sunmates going to fit on the boys go cart ?

2 Likes

Haha Believe me they’ll get them back when I’m done :rofl:

3 Likes

I measured the bearing to bearing and they should be perfect.

Unfortunately I haven’t been able to install them. Got our biggest craft show of the year coming up and I’ve been working non stop on shirts and 3d prints.

10 Likes

Nice :star_struck: looking good

3 Likes

Yup, I do know of these. I actually told a friend back in September to order a pair for me when he places his order at MBS. Well he only ordered yesterday, after I sent him this picture :sweat_smile: I hope it will arrive soon, seems like much of the stuff is still on backorder on the MBS europe site.

I actually wanted to get Metal Matrix IIs to start with, but the same guy who is ordering this for me broke his Comp 95 deck in early September and sold off his remaining working parts (F5 bindings, rockstar II hubs with MBS T1 tires, Matrix II trucks with plastic baseplates) for an unbeatable price, about 220€ or so for everything.

2 Likes

You found it!

Just make sure I get my cut.

1 Like

Good catch! Ill definitely flip them

4 Likes

Always Daddy

3 Likes

Curious to know what you think of the inverted S2s. I tried it once and it really didn’t work for me.

3 Likes

I don’t really see the point in them, but this is my brother in law’s board and he swears by them…

I’ll say that I have never really adjusted them for my feet/shoes, but even that is a nuisance with that style of binding, so yeah, not for me.

2 Likes

When setup correctly they are really quite good. They give you a huge amount of extra leverage over the board and make it a lot easier to navigate hard turning. I have big love for the S2 bindings.

2 Likes

This jig was made right after a wire slipped while soldering, shorted, and almost vaporized your nail? :rofl:

3 Likes