🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

I did that with my focboxes last go at this box and now I have two conveniently fused focboxes :upside_down_face::grin:

You’re correct, it’s just the bullets from the connector tapped out and shortened to fit the space.

2 Likes

better not use a wand with that :woozy_face:

3 Likes

lol no wand here

3 Likes

that turned out really really nice, Max!

1 Like

Great work on the wrap…

2 Likes

@rafaelinmissouri do you have a favorite board? I’ve got 5 working… but I only really bring out 2… the really light 'thane grocery-getter and the kaly… I like both… but my heart of hearts belong to 'thane boards

3 Likes

Favorite is hard. Ends up kind of being the one that I fixed or upgraded most recently.

This is kind of current order.

I love the Haero. It is amazing. But it also pisses me off with the crappy range and belt skipping…
This Demonseed is a recent rebuild and I totally have been loving it. The deck is awesome. And this vibe on the Caguamas is awesome.
Then the Omakase.
I really did something right there.

Then the Rayne Crush because it is finally running well.

3 Likes

I see…

you serve so many mistresses… must be that latin love…

2 Likes

Muito amor pra dar

2 Likes

I gotta find myself a Rayne

2 Likes

you… are a man of w00d you my brother should be making your own unicorns

4 Likes

I plan to, I should catch a few for studies tho.

1 Like

fukk that… did Michelangelo start with paint by numbers?

2 Likes

You got a point there brother. Any equipment investment is delayed after the year of the Rat has passed I am afraid.

1 Like

i’m sorry i don’t speak that language…

as an aside… when’s the last time you went out and watched Chopes break big???

1 Like

Decades ago dude, i know it’s a shame but I am not much of a surfer and the last time I went there i was camping and never I only stayed on the beach. Fuck that I like living and breathing air.

1 Like

I might go more often tho, my mom wants to find some land over there to live, farm Vanilla and build and rent out some bungalows to surfers during the season.

1 Like

I’ve seen Chopes a couple of times… one I surfed at head-high for a week… GAWD that’s a THICC wave… and once during a competition… I know that’s not much for me to base my judgement off of… but for me it’s a perfect wave…

tow-in madness… I’m out!

1 Like

can I pre-order some vanilla?

my mom honestly txted me this afternoon… when I go mexico… she want some guud vanilla…

USA vanilla SUX

1 Like

Well dude that’s impressive, not all the locals would surf there when it’s big and if it was tow-in it’s must have been BIG.

A friend of my dad organized te first competition there and rented out the boat that makes the rotation between Tahiti and another island, Moorea. The captain of the ship got so drunk got surprised by a big wave and hit the reef with the big ass boat. Thankfully it was not beyond repairs

1 Like