🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Connecticut. No registration for mopeds or less than 50cc. It’s zero cc so I’m good right?

3 Likes

The cylinder displacement is definitely zero cubic centimeters.

1 Like

lemme see yhat esc box design @Pedrodemio :eyes::pleading_face:

1 Like

The one with heatsink?

A dc/dc CC/CV booster to up the 6S battery to 10S

3 Likes

oh there’s more than one!

(I was referencing the one in the background :sweat_smile:)

3 Likes

Take a look on the build thread

3 Likes

Duuuude are you sure you’re still alive right now?

What happened?

9 Likes

Sent 'er a lil to hard bud :joy:

At least it was the tail end, rip the phase wires though

5 Likes

I was going uphill, just a few secs before I was going downhill fast as fuck…being really lucky…I do not know what happend, is like the weldings of the truck being destroyed by vibration or bad quality. I am just happy to be in one piece…Being riding for a month in la Patagonia Argentina, so my vacations are fucked up in some way…2 years of lockdown with our fuck’d up goverment…And this…fuck fuck fuck fuck…Thanks for asking bro, and sorry for my sense of humour right now…not trusting MBS any more…this is nonsense…

8 Likes

Phase wires are ok, but I am stucked with no replacement withing my country…my e n t i r e f u c k ’ d u p country… jaaaaa ahhhhh … I wish you guys could ride within this mountains…it’s a dream until …fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck…

4 Likes

Sorry to hear. This is a common problem with these. I have broken one same way. I have an extra now

2 Likes

Thanks bro, I wish I had an extra pair, but the political situation here (over the economic ones), do not let people live free…In about 2 months my daughter is going to europe, so I have to wait until then, on april I might go to the US, but nothing sure yet…by the other hand, I am going to use Trampa trucks for EMTB, with strong chains from E-Toxx, they are much stronger and resist more abuse. I made my wife board with chains, and she has been enyoing the trip like a rockstar…Cero problems in almost 7 years…If they have this common problem, they should fix it since we are all going fast enough to kill our selfs…Thanks for your concern bro…

5 Likes

Honestly… a joystick style control seems like a terrible idea. But i’d love to be surprised at some additional functionality

2 Likes

Same, not too hyped about it but the screen on it looks awesome. I just ordered a puck, super excited. A big upgrade from the mini remotes ive been using for years. Edit: (Hopefully)…

2 Likes

That’s fucking sharp looking, kid. Me likey

2 Likes

That is a beautiful finish!

Resin print?

7 Likes

Actually I used to have a joystick style remote and it fit my hand perfectly and worked great…
And then my dog thought it was a toy🤣

1 Like

You guys.

9 Likes

Yes it is, resin printers are awesome

6 Likes

Pillow Batteries are the best performing ones available!

7 Likes