🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

No offense at all!

I was more curious about what features are in a high quality smart light.

Looks like i found the one on your shop (at least it looks the same)
US $13.90 50%OFF | MEROCA Super One Bicycle taillights Intelligent sensor Brake lights usb Road bike MTB MX2 Rear taillights

But I’m sure your shipping is faster

There’s also a new Xlite (xlite 200) now with carbon fiber

1 Like

Are were the pins pressed in, or machined?

Like into the wheel? Just pressed in. The last wheels on here had metal cores and were a serious pita to put on or take off, which i guess couldve weakened them maybe? Idk. Seems like its just another point of failure discovered on torqueboards stuff to me, if a pretty rare one. I still got 3 or 4 of the pins in my wheel core lol.

1 Like

No hints? :grin:
DC-DC converter?

I’m selling a set of abec adapters if you still wanna use those DDs

1 Like

You have to chase the storm to find the answer…

3 Likes

I might be interested in that, actually, but none of my stuff is abec core xD

For now, i just did some surgery.

Edit: @rosco the pins do appear to be seperate from the adapter, actually. Ill try and get a good shot of it…

Best i could get with my phone. The pins appear to be rods that were inserted or perhaps welded in or something, then it was all anodized over at once, i think. They were pretty thoroughly destroyed, i think you can see the cracks going towards the middle on that pic, but there are flat spots in the middle too, where it snapped. I just dont get how anything put it under so much stress o.e

4 Likes

Also got abec wheels :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

They dont make any i like or id have some too xD its all good, honestly these things werent the best anyways.

1 Like

Gears sound like a spaceship too so bonus. You’ll want to get some grease and red loctite for them.

5 Likes

that new adjustable baseplate looks so much lower profile than the old one

4 Likes

Hi
No is not the mx2
Anyway the difference is a little better quality and battery and better with vibration
Also I add a brake for go on the X-mount

How many of the v1 gloves do you have in stock. (B stock or normal, doesn’t matter)?

Also, how do they fare in cold weather?

1 Like

Yeah, specially engineered to work with 6384+ 270 + AT drive setup

Ahh shit, pretty cool… Where did you buy that?

2 Likes

Ahh sweet, I use the M1 Kegel + 270 + old adjustable baseplate and I had to grind off ~3.5mm of material from the truck so the motors would spin and not grind on the hangar

2 Likes

They have sent it to me to look at, their website is https://maxkgo.com/ and they have a representative on here @Maxkgoesk8

It’s a feature packed BMS based on the Ennoid/DieBMS OS platform. 500A continuous discharge at 18S (for this model, you can keep stacking the daughter boards and do 33S if you want)

It’s some next level stuff, really keen to get on it.

7 Likes

REVIEWWWWWWW! Can not wait to see it

5 Likes

It’s coming mate

6 Likes

I have 1 M left
10L
Has long the website take the order it mean is in stock

In the cold they not super warm but work ok i use them all last winter
It was find for me