šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

They look like the 8 inch MBS Roadie tires to me

2 Likes

Yes

Yeah theyā€™re the roadies they have them in stock also but I know youā€™re in Europe :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Thanks. I was hunting those purple tyres for my current build. Ended up with evolve purple ones.

If I find 7" small Iā€™ll switch to those 8" mbs

1 Like

Best Allen keys everrrrrr!!

3 Likes

Good choice.
And donā€™t let the Wiha-gang tell you otherwise, theyā€™re all fat and stupid :grin:

But I guess I doesnā€™t matter much, because the only use for these is undoing a bolt, throwing it away and replacing with a torx :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Normally neither am I, but on my mountain build i cover the logo with a battery boxā€¦ so i took a chance on this b/c i wanted to showcase the logo. I am happy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I thought these were camo wheels lol. šŸ–¼ Pictures and Nothing Else! - #8544 by sleepless

1 Like

Impact or did @DerelictRobot stand on it?

12 Likes

I feel like this is directed solely at @DerelictRobot

4 Likes

Stupid shitty Houston sidewalks with giant cracks. I wasnā€™t even on the board - jumped off before impact.

I donā€™t even know what to do with this nowā€¦

3 Likes

free dewedging!

5 Likes

Sorry, man. I did the same damage showing off like a moron.

3 Likes

Fucking savage.

Is this sort of thing just the nature of the beast adding 20 pounds to a push board deck?

If I even wanted to transplant, Iā€™d have a hard time trusting another landyatchz deck. For sure something I did shouldā€™ve failed this machine before the tail just snaps like that.

Fuckā€¦ obviously I need to go full emtb / sur ron

1 Like

:eyes::eyes: that GT though

1 Like

I know looks super interesting

1 Like

2,200ā€¦ I honestly thought it would be like 3k knowing them haha. Not terrible.

2 Likes

Same!

I guess theyā€™re holding the suspension for later

2 Likes

So whatā€™s the main difference? Bigger battery?