🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Fucking frank

3 Likes

Yeah, I used window seal. I’d like to have a custom gasket made for them at some point, but one thing at a time. This seal gets the job done for now and it’s inexpensive to replace if it wears out.

1 Like

have you rode with them yet? how are they?

That’s fucking genius. Frankly I have more difficulty charging them the normal way!

2 Likes

I am haha

1 Like

What size are those purple mbs tyres?

1 Like

They look like the 8 inch MBS Roadie tires to me

2 Likes

Yes

Yeah they’re the roadies they have them in stock also but I know you’re in Europe :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Thanks. I was hunting those purple tyres for my current build. Ended up with evolve purple ones.

If I find 7" small I’ll switch to those 8" mbs

1 Like

Best Allen keys everrrrrr!!

3 Likes

Good choice.
And don’t let the Wiha-gang tell you otherwise, they’re all fat and stupid :grin:

But I guess I doesn’t matter much, because the only use for these is undoing a bolt, throwing it away and replacing with a torx :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Normally neither am I, but on my mountain build i cover the logo with a battery box… so i took a chance on this b/c i wanted to showcase the logo. I am happy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I thought these were camo wheels lol. 🖼 Pictures and Nothing Else! - #8544 by sleepless

1 Like

Impact or did @DerelictRobot stand on it?

12 Likes

I feel like this is directed solely at @DerelictRobot

4 Likes

Stupid shitty Houston sidewalks with giant cracks. I wasn’t even on the board - jumped off before impact.

I don’t even know what to do with this now…

3 Likes

free dewedging!

5 Likes

Sorry, man. I did the same damage showing off like a moron.

3 Likes

Fucking savage.