🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

yes lol, any in stock item on the hobbyking website is a next day pickup for me :joy:

10 Likes

I expect a model photoshoot of the ESCs by lunchtime thx

6 Likes

I am so jelly but I would be a platinum member if that was the case :rofl: :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

let me whip out my imaginary dslr and have a go at it :joy:

u have no idea how tempting it is to just buy from hobbyking instead of waiting for my taobao order

3 Likes

I know a couple peeps on here used to be platinum…

3 Likes

I’m not normally a fan of clear grip tape, but that actually looks really nice on the Bro :metal:

7 Likes

Wait a second… That case is injection molded plastic, and that little heat sink is all the heat sink there is?! :joy: No wonder it’s so cheap. Those product pictures on their website look so slick I couldnt tell that the case wasnt metal!

I would be shocked if that thing can live up to it’s 80A rating with a heat sink that small. You gonna put them to the test Michael?

8 Likes

oh yes its just plastic, and the heatsink isn’t that heavy either

not sure yet, i think i ran out of amass connectors. need to dig and see if i got any left

edit: HOLY SHIT the hobbyking website for the escs are gone :fearful:
did frank wake up or what?

17 Likes

Is that a window seal on the enclosure? Do they hold up ok for you long term?

1 Like

It looks a lot like a window seal. This is how they came from @tomiboi , i have no idea about longevity

1 Like

POV: Frank found your square motor controller.

10 Likes

Fucking frank

3 Likes

Yeah, I used window seal. I’d like to have a custom gasket made for them at some point, but one thing at a time. This seal gets the job done for now and it’s inexpensive to replace if it wears out.

1 Like

have you rode with them yet? how are they?

That’s fucking genius. Frankly I have more difficulty charging them the normal way!

2 Likes

I am haha

1 Like

What size are those purple mbs tyres?

1 Like

They look like the 8 inch MBS Roadie tires to me

2 Likes

Yes

Yeah they’re the roadies they have them in stock also but I know you’re in Europe :call_me_hand:

2 Likes