🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Id like to see underneath, like how does this suspension work exactly.

I think they are dampers against wobbles?

1 Like

Thanks
Just have to scrape off all the TB logos from drivetrain and we are close to perfection.

3 Likes

supposedly its intended for a trampa deck? it appears to be well executed… i just have no idea WHAT was executed.

1 Like

I think it’s a special thing to descent off stairs easily. I know there are regular longboards that have those

This is the new minimalist Complete from @Fosterqc

6 Likes

No way, its too underengineered for that.

2 Likes

What are they compatible with, what are the important dimensions, is there a thread on them i havent seen?
Edit: @Savage1 replys here dont work right for me

A lot of people asked a lot of questions and we all got the same answer from the dude: youll see when my trampa deck gets here. I cant wait. Id bet 5 whole dollars it doesnt fit and he has a whole panic attack.

1 Like

What doesn’t work right for you bro?

1 Like

What a joke, $2,500 dollars for a board from 2016. That batteries likely toast and zboard doesn’t appear to even sell their boards anymore… and when they did it was apparently $1500 new. dude is fishin

^ from their 2012 kickstarter

1 Like

@Kai. You must be too busy to respond, as you have too much money and time on your hands. I aspire to be as successful as you! Retired chef, graphic designer, deck master, the list goes on and on!

3 Likes

Jack of all master of none. I meant the reply thread not your trucks bud chill T.T whenever i reply to the picture thread here it dorsnt properly tag people. I asked so many questions cuz i thought they looked real nice.

3 Likes

@Savage1 , they look mint. Any infos?

1 Like

Those are some massively beefy trucks. Any TKP trucks coming out in the near future?

2 Likes

Well it’s practically just a sort of sliding mechanism.

Link to article bc the forum doesn’t let me post a pic

2 Likes

Exactly what I did but I went with paint remover and then sanding by hand.
I plan on staining and fritting it.

2 Likes

Nice job, I didn’t put that much effort in it. I also sanded it because it had this brown, oily finish on it which I really didn’t like, because I plan on putting a layer of CA-fabric on it and for that matter I needed a black background. So I sanded the black stuff off just to put black stuff back on it. :laughing:

2 Likes

I see lol.
Yeah, this black stuff they put on is very resilient, i’m not sure if I want to keep the rest or get rid of it all and try to stain it completely.
I’m not sure where but I saw someone on here try to stain an evo but it didn’t go to well iirc.

1 Like

Is that from your wife? :joy:

What deck did you get his time? looks like a Bro, am I right?

4 Likes