🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Real pain in the ass

One day I’ll buy myself a telescope and then I’ll spend countless nights without sleep.

4 Likes

Not much can compare to Uranus.

2 Likes

Whoooooa I just got to play with one of these (or very similar nikon) this weekend. It was very nice but I had no idea it could get that good of shots. Impressive!

How much was it may I ask?

1 Like

Hahah that’s my picture that I took a week or so ago of my friend @Technovore

Yepppp it has a massive build thread from when I made it in 2019, SR-71 Bluebird. It’s got matte carbon fiber wrap in the shape of one on the bottom of the @BigBen enclosure

Thank you thank you, it’s been running strong since 2019, probably has nearly 1k miles on it.

3 Likes

A tripod is definitely required :smiley:

I believe i paid 500ish Euro. Was nice playing around for a month but ultimately i wasn’t ready to spend that amount so I returned it.

1 Like

What ya got going on here buddy? :wink:

3 Likes

Just a Robogotchi, Metr Pro, and DAVEga X talking simultaneously (through a uSplit) with a FlexiBMS Lite to get battery cell voltage, NBD :stuck_out_tongue:

This setup is perfect for catching any bugs in the uSplit with the amount and variety of comms going through it.

8 Likes

Big flex right there :joy:

4 Likes

voltron-tv

4 Likes

u r not supposed to remember that, someone flash him again

4 Likes

It’s all good. I’m already making a backup of his computer’s hard drives

7 Likes

Should call that the ‘Lunar’ board

WHAT ARE YOU HIDING???

7 Likes

The abomination behind lol

3 Likes

giphy

3 Likes

Did you try turning it off then on again?

17 Likes

Nice!!
I don’t think many people got the reference

That’ll buff out anyway.

6 Likes

I didn’t realise how outdated the app version I was running was until I saw this. Cheers! :smiley:

6 Likes

Did you want to post in the pics only thread?

2 Likes