šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

You can ask @Haeroboards or @ApexBoards , but the little I know is:

• extra binding position
  • little more concave
  • adjustments to core materials (slightly lighter)
  • longer wheelbase
  • increase in price ($336 to US)

#newhotness

Hope they donā€™t mind me spreading the good newsā€¦ I was just on the email list, Iā€™m not special

12 Likes

Thanks, alignment was the trickiest thing, once you have that locked right everything else is a more forgiving process.

Of course the first gust of wind all day comes when Iā€™m spraying the final coats. Plastic tarp ends up sticking to it and I have to clean the whole thing off with acetone like a madman. Was like that scene from Dumb and Dumberer with Harry in the bathroom :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Are those heelies?

2 Likes

Donā€™t listen to that guy. He offers so much bad info.
The brake sensors along along with regen settings can be programmed without having to remove any wires.

1 Like

Sure you can have it when design is finished and tested

Bluetooth dildo? CSGO knife? An esk8 remote with advanced features and excellent reliability? Who cares, just let me have it.

3 Likes

no matter what i do, thereā€™s always a face, staring at me, in my designs

6 Likes

embrace the face.

3 Likes

u need to make the 2 buttons flat surface and stick googly eyes on it :crazy_face:

1 Like

my old xbox controller had one on the xbox button. the light shined through and everything. wonderful.

no way in hell im reprinting those buttons. its sucks ass with how small the edges and details are

2 Likes

for the googly eyes!!!

1 Like

be my guest

Look for some reason penises keep showing up randomly in my designs over the years.

At least yours is more easily explained to HR.

6 Likes

would be if i was my own HR

hmmā€¦ most of remotes arround here looks like dongs, but this one looks like a particularly nasty one U.u

2 Likes

Iā€™m totally sure my gf will be fine with me buying it!!

1 Like

Carefull, if it gets too slippery, that could be dangerous

So, uhh that aside: great job with the remote! I decided to support and placed an order a few days ago. I didnā€™t think much about the finger loop and Iā€™m wondering how big that opening is. The reason Iā€™m asking is because Iā€™m planning to use it while wearing motorcycle gloves. Do you think itā€™ll be an issue?

1 Like

Whatā€™s the foot switch port loop key for?

1 Like