Bro what that is so cool!

4 Likes

The adhesive bandages :joy:

I swear you were more excited about those than any of that other shit :rofl:

Also, nice title :wink:

10 Likes

That is beautiful :heart_eyes:

Also

This is incredibly well done. Having fucked with modifying an enclosure myself… this is a ton of work to make it look this good. Well done.

6 Likes

Except for the dope graphic and the extra bindings inserts, is there other changes from the previous batches ?

I agree, @Static did a very, very good job with that enclosure modification. That’s more difficult than it looks.

2 Likes

You can ask @Haeroboards or @ApexBoards , but the little I know is:

• extra binding position
  • little more concave
  • adjustments to core materials (slightly lighter)
  • longer wheelbase
  • increase in price ($336 to US)

#newhotness

Hope they don’t mind me spreading the good news… I was just on the email list, I’m not special

12 Likes

Thanks, alignment was the trickiest thing, once you have that locked right everything else is a more forgiving process.

Of course the first gust of wind all day comes when I’m spraying the final coats. Plastic tarp ends up sticking to it and I have to clean the whole thing off with acetone like a madman. Was like that scene from Dumb and Dumberer with Harry in the bathroom :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Are those heelies?

2 Likes

Don’t listen to that guy. He offers so much bad info.
The brake sensors along along with regen settings can be programmed without having to remove any wires.

1 Like

Sure you can have it when design is finished and tested

Bluetooth dildo? CSGO knife? An esk8 remote with advanced features and excellent reliability? Who cares, just let me have it.

3 Likes

no matter what i do, there’s always a face, staring at me, in my designs

6 Likes

embrace the face.

3 Likes

u need to make the 2 buttons flat surface and stick googly eyes on it :crazy_face:

1 Like