🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

are you going to eat that M&M?

2 Likes

Lol its a little cover thing off the pivot of my scissors

6 Likes

Ah, delicious. You can have it then!

2 Likes

Have fun assembling. I never had so many different screws and nit bit things in so many different bags. You can start a second career as a dealer with the amount of small bags you’ll have afterwards.

2 Likes

what’s the name of this welder?

1 Like

Kweld spot welder heard of it?

1 Like

yes…been doing some research on welders…I’m gonna purchase one soon.

1 Like

I paid $50 shipping right before finding out there was a us reseller.

2 Likes

Lol looks like he just turned the ironing setting on. Solid marketing hype though.

4 Likes

they look nice, and i like the idea, but im not gonna gamble on whether theyre actually comfortable right now when my grip is still fresh. i told him if hes still doing it when it wears off ill grab some, he said if people like them he will be.
also i think were all getting a bit tired of hexagons everywhere.

2 Likes

Dude So pretty :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Forged ABS, that’s a new one. :joy:

6 Likes

hes actually surprisingly responsive and knowledgeable. even knew what sorbothane was, and said he only went with the gel for durability purposes. also, he said hes gonna work on some different shapes, as i said were all getting tired of EVERYTHING being hexes.

@Flasher do you have mbs 9inchers to compare?

No?..

Thanks, basically spent a whole Saturday rebuilding this board. Had to repaint it because the double sided tape I used back then basically fused to the board with the foam gasket. Been cutting sheets of rubber for gaskets and that has been working :ok_hand: no tape or glue needed

5 Likes

Where do you get your rubber from that is a great idea link would be awesome :call_me_hand:

I grabbed a couple thick floor mats that were being tossed out at my job and got a few gaskets out of it. Similar to stuff you’d see in a gym but thick solid rubber. I’ve been trying to find a cheaper name/product for the stuff but you can find it as SBR sheets on Amazon.

3 Likes

I need a new deck…

4 Likes

Or longer axles.

5 Likes