🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Yep same here. I would be down in a heartbeat. @glyphiks do yall have any proper dark beers in 'stralia? Or just that yellow piss water I always see you drinking?

2 Likes

We have all the beers. Even the beers you didn’t know you needed… like this cracker i tried the other night

Moon-Dog-Banh-Mi-210504-150643

2 Likes

Yooooo but did you make banh mi rice bowls to go with it orrrr?

No. I just drank the beer

2 Likes

There’s a place by my house that does this cool thing where they have 2 brewery’s come in and have them compete at pairing their beers with a 3 course meal, which is pretty fun. Banh mi bowls and banh mi beers might win.
This is the best interesting beer ive had lately.

1 Like

Beautiful build Brent love the green carbon :star_struck:
Did you polish your GD?

1 Like

Thats the first thing I did. Stuck them in the oven with some Ez-off. I added a pic

2 Likes

are you going to eat that M&M?

2 Likes

Lol its a little cover thing off the pivot of my scissors

6 Likes

Ah, delicious. You can have it then!

2 Likes

Have fun assembling. I never had so many different screws and nit bit things in so many different bags. You can start a second career as a dealer with the amount of small bags you’ll have afterwards.

2 Likes

what’s the name of this welder?

1 Like

Kweld spot welder heard of it?

1 Like

yes…been doing some research on welders…I’m gonna purchase one soon.

1 Like

I paid $50 shipping right before finding out there was a us reseller.

2 Likes

Lol looks like he just turned the ironing setting on. Solid marketing hype though.

4 Likes

they look nice, and i like the idea, but im not gonna gamble on whether theyre actually comfortable right now when my grip is still fresh. i told him if hes still doing it when it wears off ill grab some, he said if people like them he will be.
also i think were all getting a bit tired of hexagons everywhere.

2 Likes

Dude So pretty :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Forged ABS, that’s a new one. :joy:

6 Likes

hes actually surprisingly responsive and knowledgeable. even knew what sorbothane was, and said he only went with the gel for durability purposes. also, he said hes gonna work on some different shapes, as i said were all getting tired of EVERYTHING being hexes.