šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Hahah thank you, it was a beautiful wedding! This was one of our teaser photos, I love it.

Congrats! 10 years is no joke nowadays.

Lol ā€œbig dealā€ huh Mr. Famous

Thank you thank you

I got it bro :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Nothing dude, iā€™m just a cunt

1 Like

waitā€¦i also forgot!
Congratulations man! a big milestone in life, wish u all the best!

3 Likes

how many connectors is enoughā€¦ it would be so damn yellow if you used mr60 motor.

looks like you have FOUR enertion bt dongles???

3 Likes

Haha its a mess in the esc compartment. Will be worse when I add the bms + batt connector on top and phase wires. Antispark is underneath all that. Keep it neat enough I can screw it on lol.

BKB $2 blutetooth

2 Likes

how would you tell the signals apart?

1 Like

Go down the list and hope they donā€™t switch around, or interfere with each other.

Iā€™m hoping the bluetooth mods will keep me out of the enclosure for a while as I want to play with power bias to front /back on the fly.

3 Likes

I was under the impression that you canā€™t do that via canbus. You running split ppm for front and back?

Edit: and in that case surely you would only need 2 dongles?

1 Like

lmao hope you are using a freesk8 remote not a flipsky :radio: :radioactive:

1 Like

I think any split PWM setup is unsafe even if split front/back

too easy to have some lose connection.

Two receivers and canbus.
Plans are PPB but I only have one reciever for that so I might just use the shitty mini remote. Maybe I should get another receiver now or pick one up in PDXā€¦

3 Likes

That may be, but its my understanding that via canbus, the slaves just do whatever the master is doing

1 Like

Can a puck pair to two receivers at once?

2 Likes

Donā€™t know. I donā€™t see why not but I didnā€™t look into it. Perhaps their frequency hopping thing might interfere? does it do that?

@DerelictRobot know anything about this? 2 receivers one puck? worky?

1 Like

No, because the engineers that designed it did so correctly.

This exact argument is what makes ā€˜dual receiversā€™ so dangerous. Split PWM is actually considerably safer, canbus more so.

4 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

No one. Thatā€™s the problem.

4 Likes

You cold-hearted bitch.

4 Likes

Whatā€™s the name of those fancy connectors?

1 Like

Weipu SF12

1 Like