🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

I had this on 4 hangers, not a fan of SR since

The outer diameter of V3 is the same just the inner lip is different (optimized for 8").
I think the tire damage would have happened with any hub.

1 Like

:eyes:

OMG :heart:

1 Like

I keep thinking about this.

Unless your middle powered trucks are zero degree, I’m not sure how steering would work here.

If the powered trucks were zero degree this would probably work…

… I think?

With normal trucks on the front and middle, as soon as the rear trucks touched the ground, even if they were solid with metal bushings, I feel like your steering would invert.

2 Likes

Well, since they’re only there to catch him when he over torques the FUCKIN 63100 he has hiding under there and does an actual wheelie. Thats not a manual, thats a wheelie.

Gilli is fuckin nuts. He made everything but the deck from scratch. Wheels and all.

3 Likes

Where to get those?

2 Likes

I support that mission 100%

What ESC is that? A Unity with 160A+ motor max would do him well

1 Like

I’ll see if I can find a picture of the wheels. They’ve got gold chains or watch bands or some shit inside them. I was like “those are big and cool what are those” and he’s like “oh ya I made em.”

2 Likes

No answer yet on what esc-- nevermind its running vesc 6.6

4 Likes

You want mine?

1 Like

I’m just curious. Do they wobble?

1 Like

Yes, especially after like 30mph. I haven’t played around with them to much tho. Will report back if I can take the wobble

@Kai Buy a helmet first!

4 Likes

Ooooooh I am, i almost played flesh crayons the other night actually, back foot slipped and I was balancing on just my front leg for a good 12 seconds tryna put my back one back down without stepping on a wheel, goin bout 25. Yeesh. Had to run off in the middle of the street twice even faster than that and almost did a flip when I was tuning in my bushings. Haven’t landed on anything but my feet so far though!

Edit: I remembered that my profile picture is a cat LOL

2 Likes

Bro… stop

3 Likes

I’m thinking this one until I get something fancy cuz it could be here tomorrow and looks decent. But it doesn’t say anything about certifications and I know nothing about them. Do you think its decent? Or have a similar recommendation?

1 Like

I know peeps have been busting your balls but get a full face one. I’ll fund you if you’d like :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

6 Likes

Honestly they should be busting my balls, I know I laugh it off but that shit was scary as FUCK. Ive been tryna look into them, especially after the above mentioned incidents. I like the full face style more. But I have long hair and think it might be more comfortable with half or 3/4. I really like the bell rogue style best so far.

3 Likes

Any helmet is better than no helmet. Stop optimizing and buy that shit already. I dare you. I double dog dare you pussy cat.

1 Like